Armando: Feeling among team sources,changes of significance coming | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Feeling among team sources,changes of significance coming

I wouldn't be surprised if they only person that gets the axe is Sherman. Ross has made some really bad decisions and I don't expect anything to change anytime soon.

We're going to add a statue of Ryan Tannehill picking his nose next to the statue of Marino. That's the big change Ross is talking about.

There is only one....ONE constant through out all of this....and that is Ireland. If his ass isn't gone, I am going to be pissed.

Sooner the better, don't wait around. Get the ax tomorrow morning.

Ireland will be sacrificed. People will be happy, but it will not change anything.

Mando's last paragraph was right on. The talent was fine at 8-6 and charging toward a playoff birth. They choke the last two....and now the talent sucks?

I am not an Ireland guy, but I feel for somewhat.

He needs to get rid of Parcells stench, its killing this franchise

The talent was fine at 8-6 and charging toward a playoff birth. They choke the last two....and now the talent sucks?

Nope it wasn't not. The talent has not been where it should be for years including this year. Drafting and player moves have been atrocious. We do not have enough premier playmakers, we do not have a QB who can execute, and aside from top talent depth maybe an issue as well. After 6 years of Ireland acquisitions and moves, we are not where we need to be. He has failed.

There is a difference between raw talent and ability to digest a game plan and apply it on the field. These past 2 games tells me that the team doesn't fully buy into what Philbin is saying and he has zero ability to motivate a team that had the damn playoffs locked up on a silver platter going into the buffalo game. The fact that these guys were flat tells me a ton about this team. Something stinks in Miami and has for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom