Armando: Feeling among team sources,changes of significance coming | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Feeling among team sources,changes of significance coming

Ireland wil be sacrificed, b/c its good media fodder for the bullying thing, and great fan fodder for no reason at all.

But in the end, the team was not void of talent, and was poised to make the playoffs. THE COACHES FAILED US.

Either way, Ross is not a good leader, and makes horrible football decisions. Therefore, he will fire ireland, allow the current horrid staff to stay in place - the new GM will immediatly make philbin a lame duck and piss off some guys who thought they'd be here for long-term, making the whole team basically lame ducks, thus, insuring a losing season again in 2014, and then a few rebuilding years.

While i dont hate the thought of a new GM - i think Ross either needs to keep everyone (besides sherman), and fire them all next season, or he needs to get rid of EVERYONE now. Either decisiion is good with me, but we can't keep up this staggered nonsense, where we keep setting ourselves back a few years by handcuffing either the coach or the GM or the players.

Also - People can hate all they want - but Tanny is the Franchise QB - and another year of uncertainty, followed by a coach, or next year a GM, who wants their own guy just for the sake of it, is killing that kid.

So yeah, more bad news no matter how you slice it, b/c Ross sucks. horribly.

Just like the roster, this is Ireland's coaches.

It doesnt matter to me at this point.

Based on what I saw in players body language yesterday, no one will play for this team unless they get paid big money. Thats what this league has become. One big money distribution center where if they dont get their long term deal, then they play like C students.

Start over again. All of it. New GM can do whatever the hell he wants. good luck.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

and then if they do get their big money deal, they still play like C students.

I would move this team to San Antonio if I were Ross. The league doesnt respect Miami in the least.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

1. This team MUST lose ireland by any means necessary. He must be GONE. He is a clueless moron.

2. Tannehill must be firmly entrenched as our starter for the next 5+ years. No changes there. Period.

To me, these are the 2 priorities.

yeah, dont hold your breath. Tannehill tied to everyone you want gone.

Dansby and Burnett were not playing "solid". Thats what I call revisionist history.

Dansby was highly overpaid. He played hurt with a damaged wing, but nonetheless, he slacked in the end.

Burnett had his good games, then some bad games. I would have kept him and Reggie Bush.

I have been a big supporter of Joe, but someone tell me how you can beat the Jets 23-3 in early December and lose 20-7 at the end of December. I mean it is Jekyll and Hyde like, unbelievable. At this point it would not bother me at all if everyone is gone. Sometimes I wonder if the NFL has become like wrestling, everyone already knows the outcome of games except the fans.

if you fire one, fire them all.

no half ass cleaning like we did with sparano. look where that got us.

can't fire 1/2 the equation IMO. sure it maybe could work out, but I think the odds are against it.

fire em all.

I want to see Sherman and Coyle go. This offense is about as dull and lethargic as an offense can get. Our defense has taken some serious steps back under Coyle. Also our defensive personnel is more suited for the 3-4.

Funny when Ireland does get fired i wonder how long they will give the new guy?

Whatever Ross is going to do, I hope he does it quickly before all of the potential quality replacements are swooped up. He can not afford to drag this out and expect to get quality football people in here. I don't want to see us digging through the scrap pile for a GM or coaching staff. I also do NOT want to see Peterson hired as our GM. That's a scary thought.

I am discontinuing my Dolphin's fandom until at minimum, Jeff Ireland is released. I'm not buying anything Dolphin's related or going to any games until this owner gets serious and clean up this mess.

Back
Top Bottom