Armando leaving The Herald | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando leaving The Herald

I wonder who will be Zach's HOF presenter now that Salguero is leaving the Herald. I would imagine a fresh take on things might help his case.

Good riddance. Funniest part of his career was when he was trying to breakdown all 22 film. Total bozo.

giphy.gif

I hear he bought a food truck and plans to specialize in crow and cow chips!

(Armando believes the pairing will rival fish and chips in popularity at less than half the cost!)

Look for his truck at all home Dolphins games, Home Depot, WalMart and of course Everglades National Park.

Last edited:
Later Manblow, try not to suck any D!<k on the way to the parking lot!

Travis Wingfield has smashed all these beat reporters with consistency, some positivity and just simply not being an ego maniac
Travis is great but his reporting is now team sponsored propaganda. It’s nice to get prospective by someone not taking a paycheck from the subject he’s reporting on.

He's been around too long anyway. His reporting has been lazy and tired for ages. He needs to move on. I just hope he's replaced with somebody that is bright and really knows football. A writer we could enjoy, too much to ask for?? Probably!

Travis Wingfield has smashed all these beat reporters with consistency, some positivity and just simply not being an ego maniac
So you don't like to read the bad on our team..hmmm, look we need to know the good and bad..at least I like to know.

Back
Top Bottom