Armando leaving The Herald | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando leaving The Herald

He's been around too long anyway. His reporting has been lazy and tired for ages. He needs to move on. I just hope he's replaced with somebody that is bright and really knows football. A writer we could enjoy, too much to ask for?? Probably!

Enjoy what they write or enjoy tearing them to shreds?

Clarification please.

Enjoy what they write or enjoy tearing them to shreds?

Clarification please.
I am not an Armando hater but it will be nice to get a new reporter who can come in and provide his or her own point of view. I don’t expect any reporter to be completely positive or negative in reporting what they observe.

I do think that it is harder to get information from the organization now than it was in the past. With Grier and Flores in charge, those reporting on the Dolphins end up guessing what is happening within the organization instead of having insight into what is actually happening. That is why we never hear about most things happening with the Dolphins until after they have already happened.

In the past it always seemed like there was someone in the organization leaking information to certain people in the media. Today it doesn’t appear anyone In the media has assess to the inside information they once had. Therefore a lot of what is written about the Dolphins in the locale media is the personal opinion of each reporter and not necessarily information learned from individuals within the organization.

Nice try but there is no way that someone who has lived and worked in South Florida since the 1980’s is going to move to New England and suffer through the cold winters up there. I assume he will start his own podcast and stay right here in warm South Florida.

Nice try but there is no way that someone who has lived and worked in South Florida since the 1980’s is going to move to New England and suffer through the cold winters up there. I assume he will start his own podcast and stay right here in warm South Florida.
Lol.

Leaving us when we're ascending, going to NE when they are descending.

Total clown move.

Back
Top Bottom