Armando: No deal with Miller, will hit the market | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: No deal with Miller, will hit the market

I see a few scenarios here. This is why we drafted Ajayi, we go after Forte, or we solve needs with free agency and draft EE

I can't believe Miller is some sort of bonafide superstar. What a laugh.

Just shows you how mediocre we've become when we anoint guys like that.

I can't believe Miller is some sort of bonafide superstar. What a laugh.

Just shows you how mediocre we've become when we anoint guys like that.

For starters, Miller's career Y/C (4.6) is a half yard better then the guy in your sig (4.1).

We are keeping cameron and letting miller, matthews, and vernon walk? Is chip kelly running things?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

On the radio (WQAM) they were saying that there have been hangups with Cameron reworking his deal, but I have no idea how accurate those reports are.

Good. Let him go test the market. Better options in the draft and cheap FA.
Talk is cheap and out coaching staff certanly has not proven it can coach up any talent in the draft and the few free good agents we pick up we have to overpay for.

For starters, Miller's career Y/C (4.6) is a half yard better then the guy in your sig (4.1).

The difference is Ricky was a Bellcow that saw nearly 400 carries a year. He was the centerpiece of our offense; someone D coordinators had to account for at all times. I like Miller as much as the next guy, but he's never been that.

People here are right that good teams keep their homegrown talent, but in the same breath when was the last time the Patiots, Broncos, or Seahawks overpaid for someone who wasn't a QB?

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD
Dolphins RB Lamar Miller also is expected to be a target of the Bucs should they lose Martin.

Would love to see us hang onto him but some of the numbers being thrown around are crazy for a RB.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 23s23 seconds ago
The Texans are no doubt interested in Lamar Miller. I just would be surprised if it's at the $6M price tag. Lots of RB options out there.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 23s23 seconds ago
The Texans are no doubt interested in Lamar Miller. I just would be surprised if it's at the $6M price tag. Lots of RB options out there.

Not with Millers skills ....not many out there with his jets and 24 years old..........Losing him is a travesty and something we Will regret

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 47s47 seconds ago
Armando Salguero Retweeted D
Not definitely gone, but he'll have suitors. Just five minutes ago I heard Dallas Cowboys a possibility. Armando Salguero added,
D @DiegoVill
@ArmandoSalguero mando Miller update pls!! Rumors everywhere stating he's gone? Any truth

Not with Millers skills ....not many out there with his jets and 24 years old..........Losing him is a travesty and something we Will regret

Maybe. . . .doesn't mean we need to give him Demarco money either.

Lamar is doing what he should do as a RB in todays NFL and if a team offers a big deal, it is what it is . . . . RB is one of the easiest positions to replace in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom