Armando: No deal with Miller, will hit the market | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: No deal with Miller, will hit the market

im 100000% on the Chris Ivory bandwagon atm (will prob never happen)

Seeing the direction Tbaum is heading, I won't be surprised if we bring in Mr. reliable, ArianFoster.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Increasingly unlikely that Lamar Miller returns to Miami.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 53s54 seconds ago
Tannenbaum gonna let the young, emerging RB go for the old, past-their-primes vets. I guess Dolphins are getting what they asked for.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 15s16 seconds ago
Lamar Miller to the #Texans appears "very likely."

Losing Miller is going to sting. The guy is a premier running back who was WAY underutilized by Philbin and even after he was gone. I'd almost be willing to bet he leads the league in rushing next year ... with the Cowboys more than likely.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 15s16 seconds ago
Lamar Miller to the #Texans appears "very likely."

Always was my front runner for him.

They had a first hand look last year at his explosiveness and have similar no state tax benefits. If the deal was 6 and under, then all this talk about him "wanting to be here" was just more Finheaven blindness on guys saying the right things to get paid.

We can be so gullible when we want something to happen.

If Miller signs with the Cowboys he will be a superstar......he is made for that offense....big offensive line, good QB, he can catch the ball out the back field and he has speed......he will be a top 5 RB in Dallas for sure......

Back
Top Bottom