Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins

God i really want nothing to do with Philbin if anyone reminds me of Cam Cameron its this guy......

Geeeee a oline guru that doesn't call plays where have I seen this before?

That's the attitude I like.

Out of a very bad hand, I'd take him over useless McCoy and Bowles...

Definite Cam Cam flashbacks with this guy. We need a leader not a playcaller. Maybe he is both but ill take Zimmer over him anyday.

Geeeee a oline guru that doesn't call plays where have I seen this before?

Check your facts.. Philbin has been running Packers Offense for the last few years.. This includes helping with play calls and creating gameplans. McCarthy stated himself that Philbin was the main dude when it came to finalizing gameplans for their offense.

some of you people are off your rocker.one day you praise a guy the next you want nothing to do with him.i say bring him in and let him bring flynn with him.

flynryan15 is completely right, joe theisman and troy aikman both said that philbin is more of an offensivie line guy, he has been an offensive line coach going all the way back to 1984, he became the OC in GB in 2006 and does not call the plays, this has cam cameron written all over it

Back
Top Bottom