Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins

I don't know much about Philbin, but if he's one of these Todd Bowles or Jim Caldwell type of guys with no personality, the sort who look completely bored or uninterested on the sidelines, then count me out. I don't think a head coach needs to be a screaming lunatic on the sidelines, but man every time I'm watching a Colts game and they cut to Caldwell looking totally lost...

I call Jim Caldwell "Cadaver". He has the warmth and personality of a morgue

My gut says McCoy. Philbin was in Miami interviewing when his son fell through the ice...that is just too much bad kharma for him to come here to coach. I think his second interview is more of a respect thing. However, If I am wrong and he does get the job I would give him my 100% support as the next head coach of the Miami Dolphins!

interesting enough, a lot of Packer fans don't want to lose Philbin. They believe it's no coincidence that the offense became as good as it is once Philbin became the OC and a few have said that even though McCarthy calls plays, without Philbin they feel the playcalling might suffer a bit

Definite Cam Cam flashbacks with this guy. We need a leader not a playcaller. Maybe he is both but ill take Zimmer over him anyday.

So you'd go with Zimmer who doesn't call offensive plays over Philbin who is an offensive guy (and you don't like b/c he reminds you of someone else).

I don't think people know what to look for in a coach they don't know.

If they hire Philbin we better hope Flynn is the answer at QB. I'm sure they view it as a package deal and one of the reasons to go with Philbin.

Well IMO the upside to Philbin is the only way I'd agree to buying a pig in a poke in Flynn is if Philbin is our HC and professes a strong desire to bring him in.

Man, with all the football knowledge and talent scouting on this website, you would think that Stephen Ross should be coming here for info......or better yet, why are'nt you all working for an NFL team?

Tedslimmjr and Hoops could do a better job

As I said a few days ago, at any given time, certain teams will occupy the cellar of the NFL...

It's our turn...One decade of mediocrity followed by another coming up.

imo as i have said before Ross should have just went ahead and signed Fisher and gave him player control because nobody is wanting any of these coaches thats been brought in hell imo Fisher was the best choice whether we would have one or lost and i just dont see any of these coaches doing any better ,and i see us in the same situation in about 2-3n years LOOKIN FOR A HEAD COACH .

Back
Top Bottom