Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Philbin ready to take job if offered by Dolphins

Bunch of damn whiners and crybabies on this forums I gotta say. We don't even know how these guys will do and we're already casting them as failures! Give the guys a chance! Didn't most fans around here want a new face? No retreads? No defensive minds??? I expect this crap from Jets fans or Bills fans, but my God this much bitching before hiring a head coach who hasn't had a chance to prove themselves is just silly!

It wouldn't be Finheaven if you came here and didn't see a bunch of crybaby threads now would it?

Bunch of damn whiners and crybabies on this forums I gotta say. We don't even know how these guys will do and we're already casting them as failures! Give the guys a chance! Didn't most fans around here want a new face? No retreads? No defensive minds??? I expect this crap from Jets fans or Bills fans, but my God this much bitching before hiring a head coach who hasn't had a chance to prove themselves is just silly!

Bowles is a new face? I've seen that mug quite often around here. We need to clean house. Finally Nolan is gone, now we need to get rid of Dabol and hopefully Bowles too. Out with the effing old and bring in the new. It cant get worse that's for sure.

Man, with all the football knowledge and talent scouting on this website, you would think that Stephen Ross should be coming here for info......or better yet, why are'nt you all working for an NFL team?

I'm sure when Don Shula was hired in 1970, the fans were screaming "what he hell has he ever won! And we had to give up a first round pick! What an idiot our owner Joe Robbie is! We'll suck forever!"

The same crew doing the whole "shut up fans" crap...

They were around when we hired Morono and crew....

But we" fans" no nothing.

Blind faith homers :rolleyes:

For years you guys have been telling us give so n so a chance. Then as they start to fail and continue to fail the excuse train fires up and we get to hear every reason why the really aren't failing and it is just circumstance. Some off us just see it for what it really is and live in reality. The Three Stooges finalist are a joke and it is becoming pretty obvious to impress in the interview you have to stroke Ross's ego and be submissive to Fuer Ireland! Philbon is Tony Sparano Part 2 a oline guru that doesn't call plays. McCoy is nothing special. Bowels is fruit off the triflop tree and it is pretty clear that there is not a new direction. This mentality that people are bad fans because they don't blindly follow and support every move is crap! Not to mention it is laughable you think fanbases from other teams aren't upset at failure. I have already been to 9 nfl cities this month and outside of New England, Detroit and Baltimore the other 6 have unhappy fans.

For years you guys have been telling us give so n so a chance. Then as they start to fail and continue to fail the excuse train fires up and we get to hear every reason why the really aren't failing and it is just circumstance. Some off us just see it for what it really is and live in reality. The Three Stooges finalist are a joke and it is becoming pretty obvious to impress in the interview you have to stroke Ross's ego and be submissive to Fuer Ireland! Philbon is Tony Sparano Part 2 a oline guru that doesn't call plays. McCoy is nothing special. Bowels is fruit off the triflop tree and it is pretty clear that there is not a new direction. This mentality that people are bad fans because they don't blindly follow and support every move is crap! Not to mention it is laughable you think fanbases from other teams aren't upset at failure. I have already been to 9 nfl cities this month and outside of New England, Detroit and Baltimore the other 6 have unhappy fans.

When the new coach fail, they will be no where to be found and will reappear when we hire another mediocre coach. Same ****.

The same crew doing the whole "shut up fans" crap...

They were around when we hired Morono and crew....

But we" fans" no nothing.

Blind faith homers :rolleyes:

Shocking, it's the same guy giving us the "blind faith homers" speech. Get some damn new material already!

I'm sure when Don Shula was hired in 1970, the fans were screaming "what he hell has he ever won! And we had to give up a first round pick! What an idiot our owner Joe Robbie is! We'll suck forever!"

How about those of us that said the Parcells, Cameron and Wanny hires were crap from them begining?

When the new coach fail, they will be no where to be found and will reappear when we hire another mediocre coach. Same ****.

WHEN the new coach fails????? When?!?! Here we go again? How the hell do you know the new coach is going to fail? That's just it, people around here love to ***** about who this team hires without given a chance to prove themselves! Yes, Sparano was a miserable failure, but does that automatically mean the NEW coach is going to do the same?! For goodness sakes, we have a new head coach and we don't even know who it is yet and you all are already casting them failures! Unbelievable!

When Sparano failed, I criticized him and pointed out his flaws just as much as anyone else here. Horrible game management, bad use of timeouts, insufferably stubborn with his play not to lose philosophy, etc etc. But his days are over now! We're going in a new direction. We don't know what the new head coach is going to bring us. It might be success...it might be failure, who knows. But I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt to prove himself.

And yes, I'm upset at failure, but that doesn't mean I'm going to write the next head coach as a failure, just because the last coach was! You can judge these candidates all you want all that was never with the Miami Dolphins. Don't be so hasty to write off a candidate that hasn't proven himself is all I'm saying.

Interesting...If one these new guys DO turn it around, I want to see reaction around here.

How about those of us that said the Parcells, Cameron and Wanny hires were crap from them begining?

Every forum can be broken down into three groups.

1. Always positive group (love every hire, draft pick, FA signing)
2. Always negative group (hate every hire, draft pick, FA signing)
3. Middle of the road group (the smallest, and I mean smallest group)

3. Middle of the road group (the smallest, and I mean smallest group)[/QUOTE

That is bogus there are plenty of us that are realist! I give praise when it is deserved and criticism when it is warranted, many off us do. Matter of fact them majority off the negative group as you call them were homers! They are just sick off being heart broken and let down.

When Sparano failed, I criticized him and pointed out his flaws just as much as anyone else here. Horrible game management, bad use of timeouts, insufferably stubborn with his play not to lose philosophy, etc etc. But his days are over now! We're going in a new direction. We don't know what the new head coach is going to bring us. It might be success...it might be failure, who knows. But I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt to prove himself.

And yes, I'm upset at failure, but that doesn't mean I'm going to write the next head coach as a failure, just because the last coach was! You can judge these candidates all you want all that was never with the Miami Dolphins. Don't be so hasty to write off a candidate that hasn't proven himself is all I'm saying.

Interesting...If one these new guys DO turn it around, I want to see reaction around here.

I would be the first one eating my words! Them failure lies with Ireland and it is pretty obvious with him hear it is not a new direction. Year one our needs were QB, TE, WR, OLine, Dline, LB, and secondary. Now here were are in year 4 and the needs are QB, TE, WR, Oline, Dline, and secondary!

3. Middle of the road group (the smallest, and I mean smallest group)

I think alot of group 2 actually are part of group 3. It's just that they've been right the past decade.

see the issue has gone on LONG before Ireland. Truth be told we've have holes on offense for the better part of a decade. Problem is none of our GMs really invested in offensive talent in the draft. Hell, the Trifecta has probably invested MORE in getting offensive players than Wanny/Spielman/Saban combined.

Back
Top Bottom