Armando: Possible DC Replacements | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Possible DC Replacements

The NY Giants interviewed Raheem Morris to take over from Perry Fewell as Defensive Coordinator. While Raheem failed as a Head Coach in Tampa Bay, it is interesting to see him in the running for that position. He may be a consideration for us as well?
I still think that the more likely alternative to Coyle may be an inhouse appointment like Duffner.

The NY Giants interviewed Raheem Morris to take over from Perry Fewell as Defensive Coordinator. While Raheem failed as a Head Coach in Tampa Bay, it is interesting to see him in the running for that position. He may be a consideration for us as well?
I still think that the more likely alternative to Coyle may be an inhouse appointment like Duffner.

Of course dip**** Philbin has to, ya know, actually fire Coyle first... Which I doubt will happen more by the day.

You and I both know if Joe had his way Mike Sherman would have been his OC. Stop making out that Lazor was somehow his guy from the start. He was forced to let go of his mentor.
Yes, Sherman was his friend and mentor, but at the end of last season Joe made the correct decision and fired him. Maybe Ross told him to do it, maybe he came to the conclusion, himself. However, he did it. Lazor appears to have been a good appointment and is the key to Tannehill's future development.

Yes, Sherman was his friend and mentor, but at the end of last season Joe made the correct decision and fired him. Maybe Ross told him to do it, maybe he came to the conclusion, himself. However, he did it. Lazor appears to have been a good appointment and is the key to Tannehill's future development.

Have at it if you think Joe did that on his own.

Back
Top Bottom