Armando Salguero: Dolphins Should Consider QB Matt Flynn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins Should Consider QB Matt Flynn

Yet another hot steaming pile of garbage from the worst beat writer in the league.

This douche rocket is basically taking names of all the FA QB's and making a case on why the Fins should sign him.

Now we should make Flynn our starting QB after 1 game?

Ususal crap from Armando Salqueero

Reading the comments from the article was worse then the article itself. Armando needs to concentrate on his day job as a pole dancer and give up writing.

While were at it why not sign Clint Longley to a FA deal he had one great game.

For once I actually agree with Armando, but I wouldn't give up any more than a 4th or 5th. If we could get him for a 5th, that would be ideal IMO. He's gotten some good coaching and has sat behind Aaron Rodgers for a couple year which hasn't hurt him either. There's a reason he looked so good in that game. He's a smart player and he's been coached up, i think it's a low risk, medium-high type reward type of thing here.

kolb maybe four start is he better than henne no
That's my logic, if we want to upgrade our QB position, we need proven experience and leadership not just "potential".

Henne has a mediocre record as starter with equal number of W and L, but he can improve with a new OC and is more proven than Kolb or Flynn.

Back
Top Bottom