Armando Salguero: Dolphins to address protection for Ryan Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins to address protection for Ryan Tannehill

Do you guys think Billy Turner should still get some time?

Billy Turner and Jamil Douglas battling it out for right guard - whoever sucks less, wins :chuckle:
no... turner is a RG, Douglas if he's going to perform would do best at LG.

The best ball Billy Turner played in Miami was at right tackle at the end of 2014, IMO.

Every defensive linemen in the NFL thought our guards were just FINE!!!!!!!!

This is where our FA money should be spent. Go get the best OG out there and give Turner all off season to get better. Douglas should continue getting center reps and could be the first guy up if Pouncy or one of the guard gets injured. Dallas needs to be gone..
Turner could also end up the swing tackle if they go after two guards in free agency.

I really hope Jason Fox and Dallas Thomas have an alternate career planned at this point. Neither should be on anyone's NFL Roster. To be honest, I wouldn't let either of them in the building anymore. And I'm not saying that to be funny or crass...... I really wouldn't. They are both TERRIBLE at their jobs. And as for Billy Turner, He gets Training Camp and the preseason to improve drastically or else he can join Mr. Thomas and Mr. Fox in their new Fast Food Careers.

naked_gun_condom_full_body_ridiculous_se-1.jpg

'Nice beaver'

If Gase can be the catalyst that gets Dallas Thomas out of here, then I my expectations for Gase as HC will instantly change. Bonus points if Billy Turner follows him out the door.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...to-address-protection-for-ryan-tannehill.html

So my takeaway from this is that it only took Adam Gase two days of watching film to figure out that 63 is hot garbage. Well, good for Adam Gase. He's already the smartest guy we've had in the building in four years. We only had to send a couple of dozen people to the hospital playing the Dallas Thomas drinking game; maybe there won't be any more victims.

Before you start giving alcolades to Gase before he knows how to get to his office without help, lets look at the real problem with the front office....the problem with the Dolphins is not identifying which guy sucks, its who do we replace him with.....this team is real good at getting rid of people, we need the guy who will replace him with a better player, I will save the he's the smartest guy in the room comments until then....

am I the only one who had more of a problem with Fox then anyone else on the line?

between all of the holding penalties and whiffs...it was crazy he was even still playing.

There is no doubt Fox was a special kind of horrible, but unlike the soft human turnstile at LG, Fox was a backup, either way, get rid of both their useless butts.

I recommend gase goes back and watches tannehills first 2 years tape when the qb was setting up protections and iding and accounting for blitzers and had full audible freedom...if he does I'm sure he will trust that qb to execute his offense and not place shackles on him

I recommend gase goes back and watches tannehills first 2 years tape when the qb was setting up protections and iding and accounting for blitzers and had full audible freedom...if he does I'm sure he will trust that qb to execute his offense and not place shackles on him

I would be shocked if Gase hasn't watch all of the tapes since Tannehill was drafted already.

Ryan had 4 years in that system at Texan A&M.

I agree that QBs need audible freedom in today's NFL especially if they want to last long term.

But all that time in that system and Ryan still wasn't exactly great in that system either, it still got Sherman fired. And I remember tannehill constantly being late with the ball, IMO Lazor saw that, and didn't want him over thinking.

And Lazor was probably right.

Do you actually think he looked better during shermans time, than he did last season without audibles?

Back
Top Bottom