Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season

I watched his post game presser on the NFL website. I was thinking boy this guy is out of touch with reality. Then I thought maybe I'm out of touch with reality. He would know a lot more about his job security than I. This column makes it apparent that our HC is out of touch with reality. Nice

Philbin obsesses over tweaking schedules and routines. That's his only solution to anything

Sneakers to a full padded practice serious disrespect

Im flat shocked by that blatant public show of defiance

Ross came to this game thinking he might have to consider firing his coach if the team got blown out. But the owner didn’t expect to get blown out, so he brought some influential friends to England to show off his team.

giphy-14.gif

Philbin obsesses over tweaking schedules and routines. That's his only solution to anything

Its astonishing that a NFL head coach could watch whats going on here and decide that what needs to be changed is what time the players lift weights.

Im serious when i say tennis shoes in a padded practice should be a pack your **** and go back inside moment for suh...thats some straight up i dont give a **** right there defiance

Sneakers to a full padded practice serious disrespect

Im flat shocked by that blatant public show of defiance

I have a new found respect for anyone that shows defiance to our staff. Heck I was watching the Vikings game and I was thinking how smart Mike Wallace was to get himself thrown off the sinking ship SS Philbin

Suh has more job security then anyone on that staff.

We adjusted some meetings? We adjusted some conditioning? Holy **** we don't have a prayer when our coach thinks the schedule is causing this. Just utterly clueless.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Its astonishing that a NFL head coach could watch whats going on here and decide that what needs to be changed is what time the players lift weights.

This times a thousand. He does not have a ****ing clue. How he can be retained is beyond me

You want the staff out thats fine but you dont wear tennis shoes to full pad practices so the entire team sees the $114 mil man showing such defiance

Hahahaha this is hilarious...sneakers in practice philbin tweaking schedule times...god this team is doomed

Back
Top Bottom