Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season

Im serious when i say tennis shoes in a padded practice should be a pack your **** and go back inside moment for suh...thats some straight up i dont give a **** right there defiance

Yep, Suh is the issue. Give me a break.

What Suh did is a cry for help. Fans should thank him.

You want the staff out thats fine but you dont wear tennis shoes to full pad practices so the entire team sees the $114 mil man showing such defiance

Do you think the players sided with Suh or Joe? See, I think the players support it because they are in a position to get cut 20 minutes later if they did the same thing. In a weird way, Suh was showing leadership.

It comes down to, ONCE AGAIN, the team does not respect the HC. All else is doomed to fail in that situation.

You want the staff out thats fine but you dont wear tennis shoes to full pad practices so the entire team sees the $114 mil man showing such defiance

Actually you do. You just committed the next 5 years of what was on track to be a Hall of Fame career to a franchise that has serious leadership issues. We should respect Suh for making a statement. 4 games into his Miami tenure, it is clear that if things continue down the current path, Suh has ruined his career.

I respect him for trying to make a statement. I wish someone else on this team would stand up. Maybe Tannehill should come out in the media and say "I need the freedom to audible" or "I need new starting guards, because the current guards are not getting the job done." I have significantly less respect for players who toe the company line with "we'll get it fixed" nonsense.

Do you think the players sided with Suh or Joe? See, I think the players support it because they are in a position to get cut 20 minutes later if they did the same thing. In a weird way, Suh was showing leadership.

It comes down to, ONCE AGAIN, the team does not respect the HC. All else is doomed to fail in that situation.

The players know they will be sold out regardless of how they perform if Joe Philbin feels it will save his own skin. Plus some would undoubtedly welcome the release at this point.

So why not do whatever you want? Theres literally no downside.

I'm always the optimist (Nublar the same) but this crap is ridiculous. I want a full house clearance. I still have old school visions, but the last 14 yrs have been sh#t. I wish £ could get back the thousands I've spent on going to games the last decade.

Actually you do. You just committed the next 5 years of what was on track to be a Hall of Fame career to a franchise that has serious leadership issues. We should respect Suh for making a statement. 4 games into his Miami tenure, it is clear that if things continue down the current path, Suh has ruined his career.

I respect him for trying to make a statement. I wish someone else on this team would stand up. Maybe Tannehill should come out in the media and say "I need the freedom to audible" or "I need new starting guards, because the current guards are not getting the job done." I have significantly less respect for players who toe the company line with "we'll get it fixed" nonsense.

Im not saying suh is the issue im just saying i dont think what he did is the way to go about it

I agree Hoops. However, I would not be shocked if other players asked him to take that action because only he could.

Remember this is the guy that canned anyone that spoke up against his dumb ass rules.

I never liked Joe's hire and after Hard Knocks it was reaffirmed.

I know the coaching staff is inept. But where do these players get off? No one outside Jennings has a ring. Not like these players have earned any respect themselves.

Remember this is the guy that canned anyone that spoke up against his dumb ass rules.

Add Nolan Carroll to the list of players getting better after leaving. I know he was a FA vs traded out, but he has been playing very well for the Eagles this year. Davis, Smith & Carroll all gone, all young.
I am buying a Jets fan donuts at work if his team gets Phailbin fired!

Most people on this forum knew last year that those 2 needed to be fired. Weak leadership results in poor performance. Leadership 101 Mr. Ross.

Most HC's are like that. IMO not a real issue.

I never liked the hire either, but I had zero issues with his decisions during hard knocks.

for ****s sakes if landry didn't make that great punt return TD against the skins there's no doubt in my mind the dolphins lose that game and go on to challenge the 2008 0-16 detriot lions as the worst team in NFL history. they're going 1-15 again there's no chance they beat anyone else on the schedule.

for ****s sakes if landry didn't make that great punt return TD against the skins there's no doubt in my mind the dolphins lose that game and go on to challenge the 2008 0-16 detriot lions as the worst team in NFL history. they're going 1-15 again there's no chance they beat anyone else on the schedule.
really looks this way

Back
Top Bottom