Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin delusional about lost Miami Dolphins season

The sad part of this is, The bills and jests are going to crush all those common, easy opponents and make us look even worse

I have a new found respect for anyone that shows defiance to our staff. Heck I was watching the Vikings game and I was thinking how smart Mike Wallace was to get himself thrown off the sinking ship SS Philbin

Im with Hoops on this, speak up all you like but showing up in sneakers does nothing to help the team-+

The Jets suck and the Bills suck. Tyrod Taylor and Fitzgerald are crap. If we had any kind of football mind running this operation he could take this talent to 10 wins from here. We knife in the backfield but are in the wrong position. Initial contact is for a loss but the RB get's 6 yards. 8 passing plays in a row from 2nd and goal. Come on, this is 70% on the three studges.

I'm really disappointed in suh for showing up to practice with sneakers. Dude you get a **** load of money, the least you can do is be a ****ing professional if you're not making that plays you're suppose to.

Suh knows winning. this staff and scheme are for losers. See-"us" He made a statement. He's not one to say that he doesn't want to work, or he's lazy. He's a winner and knows this ship is sinking. Why did he sign with us? I assume its money, and that he was very sure his performance would help the team despite what system was used.

Good for Suh, and I'll say this. I'm pretty confidant tha Ross and Suh have spoken privately. You don't pay that much money for that much talent and not want to pick his brain about the goings on of the Defensive unit and other players alike.

Philbin obsesses over tweaking schedules and routines. That's his only solution to anything

You know what? That actually sounds like it in a nutshell. Philbin gets so caught up in meaningless minutiae that he either is oblivious to or completely able to do anything about the big picture, maybe both.

Suh knows winning. this staff and scheme are for losers. See-"us" He made a statement. He's not one to say that he doesn't want to work, or he's lazy. He's a winner and knows this ship is sinking. Why did he sign with us? I assume its money, and that he was very sure his performance would help the team despite what system was used.

Good for Suh, and I'll say this. I'm pretty confidant tha Ross and Suh have spoken privately. You don't pay that much money for that much talent and not want to pick his brain about the goings on of the Defensive unit and other players alike.

Well in reality teams Suh have been on up to this point have been very Philbinlike 42-42 so lets not act like he has been on alot of winning teams. He did make two wild cards with the Lions to lose which is way more thanPhilbin has done as coach but ets not act like he came from some winning organization and knows winning so well. He has experienced 6-10, 4-12 and 7-9 before its not some strange unfamiliar territory for him

We got very lucky with Landry's punt return. We were thoroughly outplayed.

Yep I watched that game again cuz I was too drunk to remember the first time and I was actually surprised we won. The Redskins had a ton of stupid penalties that killed them

Suh's contract might be what sunk our defense.

All the players already under contract got their feelings hurt

Since philbin is all about preparation do you think hes preparing to get canned right now? Coming up with a sweet power point presentation for his wife to decide where theyre gonna move to...

It's amazing to me that this guy essentially heads the operating division of an organization valued at $1B. Make no mistake, that is what he is.

Speaks volumes about Ross that he lets this happen. I would not let this guy wash my socks.

Suh's contract might be what sunk our defense.

All the players already under contract got their feelings hurt

I don't think this is even remotely true. Guys like Vernon, Misi, Jenkins, etc. all stood to gain from having Suh on this team. If Vernon took advantage of the attention Suh was getting from the opposing team, his numbers would improve and his future earning potential would improve. Same goes for guys like Misi and Jenkins. In the right scheme, they'd be freed up to make impact tackles, just like Bowens and Gardner used to free up Zach Thomas. Signing a guy like Suh would only help these guys. I highly doubt there is jealousy or hurt feelings.

Well in reality teams Suh have been on up to this point have been very Philbinlike 42-42 so lets not act like he has been on alot of winning teams. He did make two wild cards with the Lions to lose which is way more thanPhilbin has done as coach but ets not act like he came from some winning organization and knows winning so well. He has experienced 6-10, 4-12 and 7-9 before its not some strange unfamiliar territory for him

I'll admit I'm too lazy to research anything, but I don't believe I have too. What I meant is not so much the team winning, but his unit. He knows how to get to the qb, how to stuff the run, and hoe to get the offense on the filed. What the offence does is up to them. That is what I meant. If Stafford and co. do not score, obviously they don't win. So, having a top 5 defense for a few years is the success I was referring to.

Back
Top Bottom