Armando Salguero Suggests We're Going from Bad to Worse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Suggests We're Going from Bad to Worse

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Names Salguero thinks are likely to be strongly considered if changes are made:

Eric Mangini
Scott Pioli
Mike Tannenbaum

I'm not sure how much of this is a last ditch attempt to help his boy Jeff Ireland by putting the fear of God into the Dolphins fanbase to the point that we'd gladly take Ireland over the 'even worse' scenarios he presents here, but I absolutely want to vomit right now.

[Q UOTE=J. David Wannyheimer;1064952446]http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Eric Mangini
Scott Pioli
Mike Tannenbaum

I'm not sure how much of this is a last ditch attempt to help his boy Jeff Ireland by putting the fear of God into the Dolphins fanbase to the point that we'd gladly take Ireland over the 'even worse' scenarios he presents here, but I absolutely want to vomit right now.[/QUOTE]

Mangini and Pioli would be improvements.

Mangini was responsible for a lot of the Jets talent that got them to 2 AFC championship games.

Pioli, likewise, helped build the KC roster up to where it is today

No ****in way. I refuse to believe this would be any kind of a possibility. Not a ****in chance!

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Eric Mangini
Scott Pioli
Mike Tannenbaum

I'm not sure how much of this is a last ditch attempt to help his boy Jeff Ireland by putting the fear of God into the Dolphins fanbase to the point that we'd gladly take Ireland over the 'even worse' scenarios he presents here, but I absolutely want to vomit right now.

First thing that popped in my mind

jumpoffcliff-1.jpg

Screw this

I actually think some of those guys are pretty good.

[Q UOTE=J. David Wannyheimer;1064952446]http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

Eric Mangini
Scott Pioli
Mike Tannenbaum

Mangini and Pioli would be improvements.

Mangini was responsible for a lot of the Jets talent that got them to 2 AFC championship games.

Pioli, likewise, helped build the KC roster up to where it is today

Actually, Carl Peterson brought in alot of the talent on the current KC roster. I know he's not the most popular guy . . . but guys like Charles, Hali and Brandon Flowers, derrick johnson, dwayne bowe and others were on him.

I like Mangini and he was on board when Tannenbaum and he brought in the corps of the Jets talent that got them to 2 AFC title games. I always thought he was a scapegoat after Favre got hurt and couldn't play to his ability down the stretch in 2008. No problem if they were considering him as a replacement.

Eric Mangini or Mike Tannenbaum would pretty much drive me over the edge as a fan. I don't think I could deal with that.

The sad thing is that I can't do that. I'm stuck with this team until my grave.

Then imagine an afterlife where you watch the Dolphins for all of eternity. :tubes:

I actually think some of those guys are pretty good.

I don't think right now, I would complain about anybody we would get. We are stuck in limbo right now(6-10 to 8-8 wins). At least we would be trying to get better and who knows maybe we would be.

I am not going to lie. I like Mangini. He was brilliant on ESPN. He found good players in Cleveland. Finally, he outted the Pats.

Armando has never tried to help Ireland. Armando has always made his disdain for Ireland pretty clear, so I'm not sure how you would think he's trying to help him.

Tossing names around like Eric Mangini is a professional troll job by Armando, and you guys gobbled it up like flies on ****.

Armando has never tried to help Ireland. Armando has always made his disdain for Ireland pretty clear, so I'm not sure how you would think he's trying to help him.

Tossing names around like Eric Mangini is a professional troll job by Armando, and you guys gobbled it up like flies on ****.

You're completely wrong, it's a well known fact that Ireland is friends with Armando and is his main leak in the building.

Back
Top Bottom