Armando Salguero Suggests We're Going from Bad to Worse | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Suggests We're Going from Bad to Worse

This is going to be a very interesting offseason.

starwars_203163846_20130409140419_s4-1.gif

Pioli was a complete disaster in Kansas City. The best players on their roster arrived before he did and he saddled that franchise with two awful head coaches.

I disagree with you and agree with Mando. He messed up with his coaches.

We have a stinkin Jets fan owning the Dolphins. It's nauseating. That is why Curtise Martin is on the "leadership committee" and names like Mangini and Tannenbaum pop up.

It's a shame Rex wasn't fired because maybe Ross would have hired him for his Jets association

I wouldn't be opposed to Pioli. His good outweighs his bad. He knows talent and he has been successful. I listen to his show on Sirius on my way to work. He is a good guy and has admitted some mistakes. He speaks highly of the Dolphins organization. I would take him over Mangini, Tannebaum or Ireland right now.

The obsession with former Patriots by the media is always amazing to me. Not one of them have done diddly squat on their own but they always seem to want to push them to the forefront. Maybe it's laziness or just plain stupidity...I don't know.

I strongly believe that this Dolphins fanbase wouldn't be happy with anyone. Never happy with anything and always looking for something to hate on anyway. Even when we were winning, the haters were still unhappy. Pathetic fanbase.

I strongly believe that this Dolphins fanbase wouldn't be happy with anyone. Never happy with anything and always looking for something to hate on anyway. Even when we were winning, the haters were still unhappy. Pathetic fanbase.

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game in more than a decade. And have only been in the playoffs ONCE in that time span. What is there to be happy about exactly?

Didn't Mangini and Aponte work together with the Jets? I seem to remember that. Could be the source of that speculation (as in, Aponte is pushing for him). The Tannenbaum thing makes less sense. He's a cap guy who moved over to personnel. We already have a cap person in Aponte.

Anyway the Mangini thing is scary, if true. The guy has some pretty goddawful people skills.

Didn't Mangini and Aponte work together with the Jets? I seem to remember that. Could be the source of that speculation.

Scary, if true. The guy has some pretty goddawful people skills.

Godawful people skills doesn't even begin to cover it. He is a battery of misery.

We should just merge our club w the jets to produce another 8-8 product.

I didn't read the article, going to his site makes me feel dirty but if he thinks Mangini has a chance of ever coaching again anywhere he is lying for whatever reason....nothing wrong with Pioli, his problem was he guessed wrong on a QB and HC and lost his job because of it, he put a good team out there on offense and Defense he can evaluate talent well....I would take him in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom