Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L

Sivitra

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't always see eye to eye with Armando but his breakdown of this being a team sport is spot on.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...ngland-patriots-like-an-anvil-dropped-fr.html

" If it was all about the QB, Aaron Rodgers would have been in the last couple of Super Bowls for the NFC and not Russell Wilson. If it was all about the QB, the Saints would have been in the playoffs. They weren't. If it was all about the QB, the Cardinals would not have been in the playoffs. They were."

Too much truth (and bad editing) in there for all the detractors about Tannehill's record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody should know better than Dolphins fans that while QB is the MOST important player on the team, he simply can't do it by himself.

It really is hoops. I can't help but double face palm for her (and Brent) every time she opens her mouth.

We have years....wonderful years of one of the best who has ever played the game that proves you need more then a QB...

I agree with Armondo. He has improved every year so far. You can not ask for more than that. Yes there are still things for him to get better at but as long as he continues to improve I will be happy with him as my QB. He cant do it alone.

I hated Armando for years but over the last year he's become a pretty solid beat writer.

And it has nothing to do with him defending tannehill, he really has become much more professional IMO.

Nice article but I cringe when I hear the name Miko. I am a Grimes fan and almost can't wait until we get rid of him because of her. Tannehill has progressed; it was miko's husbands horrid defense that fails is year after year mixed with poor coaching.

I hated Armando for years but over the last year he's become a pretty solid beat writer.

And it has nothing to do with him defending tannehill, he really has become much more professional IMO.

you just have to not screw up to look competent next to Omar

Great thread I can't stand tannehill haters. He was a top 10 we last year. We lost 2 games because of missed FGs and we lost against pack Detroit and Balt because our defense couldn't stop anyone on last drive. tannehill has improved year over year and took a big leap last year and should be better this year. He's been the most sacked we in football the past 3 years as well

I agree with Armondo. He has improved every year so far. You can not ask for more than that. Yes there are still things for him to get better at but as long as he continues to improve I will be happy with him as my QB. He cant do it alone.

My thoughts exactly.

It does seem around the time Hickey came in that Armando stepped up his logic.

Nice article but I cringe when I hear the name Miko. I am a Grimes fan and almost can't wait until we get rid of him because of her. Tannehill has progressed; it was miko's husbands horrid defense that fails is year after year mixed with poor coaching.

Ditto. She's a unneeded distraction but if Grimey still performs consistently at a high enough level I can continue to just skip her vomit.

you just have to not screw up to look competent next to Omar

This couldn't be more true...:lol2:

He is still an awful writer, even if you agree with his opinions more lately.

Back
Top Bottom