Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L

I actually believe that's a fair and reasonable statement. Ryan has not proven that capacity. And I hope he doesn't have to. It's a TEAM game. He's more than good enough to win with. But he's never going to be the one-man-team Marino was.

we'll see if he is more than good enough to win w/. I believe he can be but it is till TBD.

:lol: miko telling someone to go watch film is hilarious stuff

I hate even discussing her, but for some reason I had to click on the link. For the life of me I cannot comprehend why her husband has not shut her up. Honestly it's making me dislike him more and more every time I see her bashing the fan base and the other players on the team, and he is doing nothing to shut her up. I have to believe it's going to start affecting his relationship with the guys in the locker room as well as the coaching staff.
Any hate he generates from this is his own fault for allowing it to continue. This is going to end up affecting his job, and his worth to another team. She is a huge turn off.

Tell me again why I should care about a Twitter war between a beat writer that everyone hates and the wife of a player that everyone hates.

Miko Grimes is more than welcome to say what she wants on Twitter. That's between her, her husband, and the Miami Dolphins. Which if she keeps railing against the team QB, the Dolphins will most likely get involved in it.

I hate even discussing her, but for some reason I had to click on the link. For the life of me I cannot comprehend why her husband has not shut her up. Honestly it's making me dislike him more and more every time I see her bashing the fan base and the other players on the team, and he is doing nothing to shut her up. I have to believe it's going to start affecting his relationship with the guys in the locker room as well as the coaching staff.
Any hate he generates from this is his own fault for allowing it to continue. This is going to end up affecting his job, and his worth to another team. She is a huge turn off.

She just wants a reaction. Let her jaw at the mouth, the best thing we can do is to not respond on Twitter and unfollow.

pavillion-black-floor-mirror.jpg

Blow me

Tell me again why I should care about a Twitter war between a beat writer that everyone hates and the wife of a player that everyone hates.

Miko Grimes is more than welcome to say what she wants on Twitter. That's between her, her husband, and the Miami Dolphins. Which if she keeps railing against the team QB, the Dolphins will most likely get involved in it.
If McCain and Lippett show anything this year Grimes is gone anyway. Most think he'll be a cap casualty next year as it is.

He is still an awful writer, even if you agree with his opinions more lately.

It really has nothing to do with his opinion, like I said, I hated him for a long time, I found him to be completely unprofessional. If yu remember, he use to constantly spread bad rumors about the phins, use to always have bad sources.

In the last year or so, he's been better about that kind of stuff.

I'll be the first to admit, The bar in Miami for beat writers is incredibly low. Easily the worst in the country.

It never ALL, if it was NE would have championships not 4 but QB play is vital and while Ryan has shown flashes he has not been able to make the play to get the team over the hump and into postseason. He has another shot this year, let's see what happens.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Dan elevated mostly mediocre teams to playoff contention. He may not have won a SB but he consistently elevated the teams around him. The same cannot be said about Ryan just yet.

No s***, Marino was possibly the most gifted QB to ever play the game, if not the best. Tannehill doesn't need to be like Marino, he just needs to be like Griese and get a couple of rings and get into the HOF. You know, Like all our first round QB's.

of course mando has to write more supportive pieces about the team, he lost most of his good inside sources with the ouster of Ireland.

She's definitely baggage.

This post has gotten off topic some. Yes, Miko was mentioned in the article. For like 3 lines... Yes, I think she's utterly annoying. But I didn't point this article out because of her. (I would never take anything she has to say seriously). Armando brought some good points to the table.

Yes, because following someone around taking pot shots at them is so much better.

Meet the kettle, Richard.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Follow you around, eh? :lol: I forget you exist until you pop into a thread every once in a while just to take your usual obnoxious blanket shot at other FH members, which stands out as the only "contribution" you tend to make. If other people's opinions of the team bother you so much, why on earth are you on a message board?

Back
Top Bottom