Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L

I noticed that as well when I reviewed his regular season stats. Drew Brees is a more recent example.

I'm tired of drafting O-line in the first as much as the next guy but we seriously just need to fix it once and for all if we want to elevate to the next level as a TEAM.

I think what 2 of you are missing is that Marino did elevate the teams in those 10 years. without him I doubt we make the playoffs past his first year. Those teams were not very good. Marino guided them to playoff half of those season with teams that had no business being there. After those first 2 seasons the defense dropped off and was horrible but Dan had us in contention almost every year. Some of those 8-8 years could have easily been 4-12

The way you guys **** all over Miko is very reminiscent of the way you all tore that 7 year old scout to shreds for predicting Jordan would be a bust.

Tannehill doesn't pass the eye test which is backed up by the stats and its all backed up by the record. That is the bottom line.
The kid didn't predict that jordan would bust, he predicted he wasn't worth the 3rd overall pick. AND most of his analysis came at the expense of saying Jordan would fail because his arms weren't long enough. Now had the kid predicted jordan would bust because his injuries would lead him to seek out drugs and PEDS then perhaps we would really have to eat crow.

The way you guys **** all over Miko is very reminiscent of the way you all tore that 7 year old scout to shreds for predicting Jordan would be a bust.

Tannehill doesn't pass the eye test which is backed up by the stats and its all backed up by the record. That is the bottom line.

Yeah 4000 yards, 27 TDs and 12 INTs sure does say Tannehill sucks. Bring back Ray Lucas...now that was a winner...or Jay Fiedler...he threw 20 TDs and 19 INTs but we got in the playoffs all because of him.

4af22dcd0c838be1a4719b094e1cb7e6jpeg-1.jpg

I’ll be pretty sad for the team that makes the mistake of drafting Oregon defensive end/outside linebacker Dion Jordan. The sad thing is that he’s probably going to be a first round pick.

I think what 2 of you are missing is that Marino did elevate the teams in those 10 years. without him I doubt we make the playoffs past his first year. Those teams were not very good. Marino guided them to playoff half of those season with teams that had no business being there. After those first 2 seasons the defense dropped off and was horrible but Dan had us in contention almost every year. Some of those 8-8 years could have easily been 4-12

They went to the SB in 1982. Marino's career suffered primarily from a lack of defense. After Arnsparger left (after Marino's rookie year), the defense dropped off and by 1986 they couldn't stop anyone, especially the run (sound a bit like last season?).

Tannehill passes the eye test, that is backed up by the stats and the TEAM record reflects how bad parts of the team were (defense, OL, special teams).

To everyone attempting to pin the team's record solely on the QB: How many of you will be willing to claim that if the Dolphins finish better than 8-8 this season, Tannehill will have had a better 4th season than Dan Marino?

I'm guessing zero.

Sorry, I can't trust a person's eye test when they are a staunch Philbin supporter. Talk about someone not passing the "eye test"...

" eye test ".

ESPN garbabe lingo. Which one of you guys is a professional scout?

So tired of hearing that eye test nonsense.

The guys threw 27-12 4k yards with a DIVA #1 receiver and an injured O line. Cut the guy a break he had a great season last year considering the circumstances.

First year in offense as well. Which anyone would tell you DOES play in

Caught some film of Roy and WV administering their *eye test*:

graphics-blind-722483.gif

They went to the SB in 1982. Marino's career suffered primarily from a lack of defense. After Arnsparger left (after Marino's rookie year), the defense dropped off and by 1986 they couldn't stop anyone, especially the run (sound a bit like last season?).

Tom Oliverdotti , worst DC ever

Weren't you a big EJ Manuel fan come out of College?

He's a helluva better QB than Philbin is a HC....cost us less games than Clueless Joe who passes no tests. And THAT'S the bottom line!!!

September Twenty Fourteen
South Florida weather fine.
It was business as usual
In Sun Life section 319.
Oh Miko, Miko, because Miko.
Oh Miko, Miko, because Miko.
Yihla Moja, Yihla Moja
The thread is dead.

When I try to sleep at night
I can only see that thread
The outside board is blue and pink
With only one color read