Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando shooting everyone down who thinks Tannehill is only as good as his team's W-L

september twenty fourteen
south florida weather fine.
It was business as usual
in sun life section 319.
Oh miko, miko, because miko.
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

When i try to sleep at night
i can only see that thread
the outside board is blue and pink
with only one color read
oh miko, miko, because miko.
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

You can fool a kelly
but you can't blow off the hoops
once tannehill take the field
the stool's adjusted higher
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

And the eyes of finheaven are
watching now
watching now
/thread

Weren't you a big EJ Manuel fan come out of College?

LOL. I might have said he shows some potential once. I sure as hell wasn't a "fan." The only QBs I was really high on becoming future stars coming out of college were Luck and Wilson. I'll go on record and say if Foles can stay healthy he'll be a good one too. Brilliant trade by Fisher, and Chip Kelly has officially lost his marbles.

september twenty fourteen
south florida weather fine.
It was business as usual
in sun life section 319.
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

When i try to sleep at night
i can only see that thread
the outside board is blue and pink
with only one color read
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

You can fool a kelly
but you can't blow off the hoops
once tannehill take the field
the stool's adjusted higher
Yihla moja, yihla moja
the thread is dead.

And the eyes of finheaven are
watching now
watching now

beautiful!!

The way you guys **** all over Miko is very reminiscent of the way you all tore that 7 year old scout to shreds for predicting Jordan would be a bust.

Tannehill doesn't pass the eye test which is backed up by the stats and its all backed up by the record. That is the bottom line.

With all due respect (which there isn't much due), as many have stated here those eyes should get checked. If I were you I would bow out like you typically do after you get completely exposed in a thread.....bc it's about to happen again.

The way you guys **** all over Miko is very reminiscent of the way you all tore that 7 year old scout to shreds for predicting Jordan would be a bust.

Tannehill doesn't pass the eye test which is backed up by the stats and its all backed up by the record. That is the bottom line.

Actually, his stats are pretty good. His record is irrelevant as it has been pointed out numerous times that this is a team sport. Based off Miko's flawed logic, which you seem to subscribe to, Dan Marino just wasn't that good either.

There will always be a few people looking for something to hold against a player.

With Dan Marino, it was never winning a ring. Hindsight has treated Dan Marino really well, but when Dan was playing there were, of course, those fans who blamed him for not winning it all.

With Ryan Tannehill, winning will never be enough for those select few out there. It's just the way it is. Tony Romo gets dogged relentlessly by some Cowboys fans. So even if Ryan Tannehill produced that type of season, some would still be rooting to replace him.

Didn't you hear. People hate Christians. Its discrimination

I always forget that in this Christian nation with it's vast majority of Christian people, that there is a deadly war on Christianity being waged. Thanks for the reminder. That's absolutely the reason Tebow can't catch a break. :chuckle:

Tom Oliverdotti , worst DC ever

words-nauseous.gif.gif

I don't see any value in relying on exceptions. That's all Armando is doing here.

There is a high correlation between quarterback performance and team success, particularly in this era and when you use criteria like YPA and Adjusted YPA. If Tannehill improves in those areas, then we can be a playoff team, and not desperately clutching at the exceptions.

Shouright was the guy who used to post those threads regarding QB correlation. Oh, I almost forgot, we didn't like Shouright. Too much of his stuff soared.

Back
Top Bottom