Armando: Some players complaining | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins players, meanwhile, were requesting anonymity or speaking through a teammate (more on that in a minute) or even skipping out of the locker room as soon as possible because, while they have complaints about the team’s direction or coach Joe Philbin or his assistants, they also know the head coach isn’t going anywhere because ownership endorsed him despite losing three of the final four games this year and missing the playoffs three consecutive seasons.
“Man, I’m part of this team and this organization,” one player said. “And I don’t understand how the [heck] some decisions that get made around here get made. And I ain’t alone, neither.”

And that leads me to this: If your temptation is to equate this season’s awful and embarrassing 8-8 record with last year’s mediocre and somewhat less disappointing 8-8 record, resist that with all your might.

This year’s 8-8 is much worse than the seemingly same record of a season ago.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article5095089.html

I think I agree....that this years 8-8 might be worse than last years. Last year, I felt like we overachieved up to those last two weeks. This year, I felt like we underachieved. Disappointing......

Wish i had a time machine to fast forward to 2016.

Yea none of these players are to blame for their pathetic play.....let's just blame the coaches.

Written in September:

And for the first time this season, the grumblings inside the team’s locker room about defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle grew so loud, they could be heard outside.

One source said Dolphins players are “beyond furious, irate” at Coyle’s defensive adjustments and game plan.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article2195072.html#storylink=cpy

And there have been more reports since.

Can't wait for the usual suspects to jump in here and, voice thick with shock and despair, exclaim how they never saw this rift coming. :snack:

I highly doubt it....but the whole Wallace thing and now this report could make Ross look like less of a dope if he goes back on his word to keep Philbin around. Just saying...he has an out now, but I don;t think he's smart enough to take it.

Back
Top Bottom