Armando: Some players complaining | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

Most of these "unhappy players" can kiss all our as$#! Complain all you want about decision making or bad play calling but the play on the field was terrible!
Half these scrubs shouldn't be getting a paycheck let alone have room to complain!

I think I agree....that this years 8-8 might be worse than last years. Last year, I felt like we overachieved up to those last two weeks. This year, I felt like we underachieved. Disappointing......

90% of the reason this team lost this year was to many injuries. To many for any coach to win with.

We were a real deal playoff looking team firing on all cylinders and lazor looking like a mad scientist until our players started dropping like dead flies.

Bill lazor and Dennis Hickey and tannehills improving and understanding the offense were the key to those successes. After the team was gutted, there was no way in hell to run the offense installed in camp.

Wah wah about philbin all you like, but none of, or even the conglomerate of his boo boos everyone cries about would have cost this team the season had we not lost all the players we did.

And I am sorry, anytime these hacks lead off with, "I can't say who", it tells me right off they are lying or massively embellishing.

90% of the reason this team lost this year was to many injuries. To many for any coach to win with.

We were a real deal playoff looking team firing on all cylinders and lazor looking like a mad scientist until our players started dropping like dead flies.

Bill lazor and Dennis Hickey and tannehills improving and understanding the offense were the key to those successes. After the team was gutted, there was no way in hell to run the offense installed in camp.

Wah wah about philbin all you like, but none of, or even the conglomerate of his boo boos everyone cries about would have cost this team the season had we not lost all the players we did.

And I am sorry, anytime these hacks lead off with, "I can't say who", it tells me right off they are lying or massively embellishing.

fyi all teams have injuries

we can use that excuse every year if we like, because every year we will have injuries. idc if it's my left tackle, nose tackle, running back, cornerback....any injury outside of quarterback should be manageable to a playoff caliber team. unfortunately, we are not a playoff caliber team. i'm glad we didn't squeak in because we would've been smoked, and we didn't deserve to be there.

Back
Top Bottom