Armando: Some players complaining | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

Does anyone here still think keeping Philbin is a smart idea?

Does anyone here still think keeping Philbin is a smart idea?

The only upside is we should keep Lazor. But after watching Philbin the past 3-years I'm not sure Lazor can over come some of the game day coaching moves Philbin makes.

The only upside is we should keep Lazor. But after watching Philbin the past 3-years I'm not sure Lazor can over come some of the game day coaching moves Philbin makes.

And Hickey. And yes, keeping a rising star in Tannehill in the same offense and OC as Lazor.

I think Wallace sitting on the bench by himself for the entire second half speak to a support for Philbin over Wallace (at least in this case). Maybe I'm wrong about that but I'd be surprised.

I don't know. I'm finding it hard to believe that there are "a lot" of players echoing their complaints. Sounds like it may be the same few players that we've "heard" griping all year. I think had we won, almost every guy in the locker room would be chest bumping. It's a tough loss but I can't see it having that much of an impact on players feelings.

If you gave me three guesses at who made that statement:
1. Phillip
2. Wheeler
3. Wheelerbe

You don't think it has ANYTHING to do with coaching? I know JW is a bum ... Pouncey I'm not a fan of and Wallace is an idiot, but you also know better than that. This team is a reflection of it's coaching staff. Inept.

Undisciplined?

We are the 2nd least penalized team in the league. How is that undisciplined?

Wilson and Wallace suck. Pouncey is an excellent teammate and team player.

And Hickey. And yes, keeping a rising star in Tannehill in the same offense and OC as Lazor.

Lazor is okay but we need to add a big back and work Ryan under center more (and goes without saying address the line). Miami is going to have to set themselves up to convert those 3rd and 4ths and short.

Back
Top Bottom