Armando: Some players complaining | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

All the **** I thought would happen with this coach is coming to pass.

Keep ripping me for wanting Jeff Fisher, Brian Billick, Mike McCoy, Todd Bowles, Gus Malzahn or Rex Ryan. I will take my guys and you can have Joe.

I will take Rex as HC. screw what everyone else thinks. This crap wouldnt happen if he were here.

Players want to talk that's fine, but put your name to it...remain anonymous is the ***** way out.

And Hickey. And yes, keeping a rising star in Tannehill in the same offense and OC as Lazor.

I understand the thought, but didn't Tannehill shoot that theory down this year? Switched a system he has been in for 6 years to a new one and had his best year...

Jake Long became absolute garbage in St Loius, thank god we didn't give him that huge contract. Bush continues to be injury prone and underachieving. While Dansby had a solid season the year after and falls victim to injuries this because, well, he's old. But no, they were shown the door for trying to create a leadership council. Sure. Why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was fine with getting rid of long, we don't know if bush would have gotten hurt here when he was here he was pretty damn good and Dansby was pretty good when he left here, and considering the state of our current LB situation... he'd be a lot better than what we put out there this year. With that said though, its really doesn't matter why those guys are no longer here, what matters is that there needs to be more communication between players and coaches. it's obvious players have no clue whats going into the decisions that are being made on the field and they aren't buying in. This all comes out when the coaches plan isn't working.

To me last yr 8-8 was worse, we had a chance at 10 wins with two games left against 2 bad teams and we lost them both....we should have been a 10-6 team but ended 8-8 this yr we were a 8-8 team...should have been a 9-7 team....

Undisciplined?

We are the 2nd least penalized team in the league. How is that undisciplined?

Wilson and Wallace suck. Pouncey is an excellent teammate and team player.

So you're of the opinion that the only sign of an undisciplined teams are penalties? I would argue that there are all kinds of markers pointing to poor discipline. Markers such as team wide poor tackling, team wide missing of assgnments, etc.
A blind man can see this team is very undisciplined. A blind man can see this team is poorly coached.

So you're of the opinion that the only sign of an undisciplined teams are penalties? I would argue that there are all kinds of markers pointing to poor discipline. Markers such as team wide poor tackling, team wide missing of assgnments, etc.
A blind man can see this team is very undisciplined. A blind man can see this team is poorly coached.

EXACTLY!

And in response to reports that the players like/love Failbin I'll post here what I posted elsewhere:

When I was in school I always loved having the substitute teacher or the lax teacher who let us f off and gave little homework or the one I knew I could misbehave around with no consequences......Looking back, I realize what a joke they were, that I didn't respect them nor did I benefit from them.

Something to think about with Failbin and the players who supposedly "love" him.

You are absolutely right. it would go from Spanish language soap opera ridiculous to inmates running the asylum.

no it wouldn't. Rex would make a great defense and he has a QB with an offense. simple as that.

Uh how could this year be worse? Last year we had the bullygate, we allowed a record amount of sacks and half the games were so ugly even us fans couldn't vear to watch. This year was just derailed by injuries.

We are the going to be this year's jets team next season.

No, if we were, we'd be in line to get a decent 1st round pick. My guess is we'll be 7-6, and in playoff contention, heading into game 14 which we'll win. After the game, Ross will announce that he's giving Philbin a three-year extension. Then we'll go on to lose games 15 and 16 ensuring that all our players will be on vacation for the entire month of January.

Back
Top Bottom