Armando: Some players complaining | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

They do this because they are undisciplined... which is a manifestation of poor coaching.

I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with coaching.

I think that Jimmy Wilson is a bum regardless of who his coach is. I think Pouncey is the same way. And I'm about to add Mike Wallace to that list.

I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with coaching.

I think that Jimmy Wilson is a bum regardless of who his coach is. I think Pouncey is the same way. And I'm about to add Mike Wallace to that list.

You don't think it has ANYTHING to do with coaching? I know JW is a bum ... Pouncey I'm not a fan of and Wallace is an idiot, but you also know better than that. This team is a reflection of it's coaching staff. Inept.

You don't think it has ANYTHING to do with coaching? I know JW is a bum ... Pouncey I'm not a fan of and Wallace is an idiot, but you also know better than that. This team is a reflection of it's coaching staff. Inept.

I don't think we're well-coached, but malcontent bums are malcontent bums. Wallace was the same way at the end of his time in Pittsburgh after Hines Ward retired. Players have to police themselves. I don't know who's gonna do it on this team. Ryan Tannehill is going to have to step up and start telling these guys to shut their ****ing mouths.

The relationship between players and coaches is just that, A RELATIONSHIP!! and like any relationship, COMMUNICATION IS KEY! You absolutely MUST communicate what the plans are with your teammates in order to get everyone to buy in. That's what Dansby, Bush and Long, we're trying to establish when they were shown the door. The days of players play and coache coach are long gone! Players make way more money and are way more important than coaches, it's more like a marriage and should be treated as such

The relationship between players and coaches is just that, A RELATIONSHIP!! and like any relationship, COMMUNICATION IS KEY! You absolutely MUST communicate what the plans are with your teammates in order to get everyone to buy in. That's what Dansby, Bush and Long, we're trying to establish when they were shown the door. The days of players play and coache coach are long gone! Players make way more money and are way more important than coaches, it's more like a marriage and should be treated as such

Jake Long became absolute garbage in St Loius, thank god we didn't give him that huge contract. Bush continues to be injury prone and underachieving. While Dansby had a solid season the year after and falls victim to injuries this because, well, he's old. But no, they were shown the door for trying to create a leadership council. Sure. Why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget forcing Vontae Davis out. Kid can flat out play. Too much of a problem for Joe's milquetoast personality.

I don't know. I'm finding it hard to believe that there are "a lot" of players echoing their complaints. Sounds like it may be the same few players that we've "heard" griping all year. I think had we won, almost every guy in the locker room would be chest bumping. It's a tough loss but I can't see it having that much of an impact on players feelings.

I agree. We had nothing to play for this game except to go out with a bang and all of Miami knew that. Even Philbin had nothing to play for knowing his job was secure, so really, what did everyone think was going to happen, win or lose?

Technically the loss worked for us. I think we moved from 15 to 14 or something like that in the draft. Not that significant I know, but if we had any strategy that worked for us all season it was this loss lol.

Technically the loss worked for us. I think we moved from 15 to 14 or something like that in the draft. Not that significant I know, but if we had any strategy that worked for us all season it was this loss lol.

The result of the game was EXCELLENT for us as a team that wants to have a better shot to draft a top WR prospect and does not want the Jets to have a shot at Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota. Or the #1 WR prospect.

I'm not mad about the score. I'm mad about an idiot player causing stupid drama.

Trade up for Amari Cooper. Make Wallace post Jun 1st cut. (Easiest cap hit to swallow)

I'm at the point where I just double down on Best WR available and then take like a Duke Williams or Jaelan Strong in round 2 and simply rebuild the entire unit. In that situation, I can stomach bringing back Hartline as a veteran.

It really sucks, because I felt like Wallace could be a great piece in this offense, but as this stuff comes out about him having real problems w/this stuff all season? Wow. Come on.

Back
Top Bottom