Armando: Some players complaining | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

Part of me feels this team could completely implode next year into some sort of 4-12 type of season, but it could just be the post season blues.

But still, I'm disappointed Philbin is the coach next year. Lame duck for sure.

Not only are the players just done, but you have to remember one things about Joe Philbin: he believes in retaliation against those who step out of line.

If he decides to add a few more names to the list headed by Jake Long and Karlos Dansby, i absolutely expect a 4 win type season next year.

Even though I agree with the players that this team makes bizarre and often bad decisions, I still think it's ridiculous that these guys do nothing but bitch to the press. Hey guys, guess what, Joe Philbin wasn't the one out there missing tackles and getting burned by Eric Decker.

Looking at his last two games, Brent Grimes should be respectful and sit the Pro Bowl out.

The players suck the coach's suck the owner sucks the team sucks. The cheerleaders probably suck too.

Maybe Ross will come out and say. Sorry guys I was drinking at the game last week. I made a mistake. Sorry Joe your Fired! Ross like a boss!

All the **** I thought would happen with this coach is coming to pass.

Keep ripping me for wanting Jeff Fisher, Brian Billick, Mike McCoy, Todd Bowles, Gus Malzahn or Rex Ryan. I will take my guys and you can have Joe.

Even though I agree with the players that this team makes bizarre and often bad decisions, I still think it's ridiculous that these guys do nothing but bitch to the press. Hey guys, guess what, Joe Philbin wasn't the one out there missing tackles and getting burned by Eric Decker.

I agree with this. We have so many overrated whiny players on this team it's not even funny. These guys get best physically not because of the defense that's called. I'm embarrassed for the guys crying about coaching and anyone who believes that's the main problem. I feel like this whole team is from the trophy for participation era. Now they lose and can't handle it, have to blame someone else. Give me a ****in break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea none of these players are to blame for their pathetic play.....let's just blame the coaches.

Yeah, what the ****? How can anyone on the team complain that Philbin is coming back? He's isn't Curly Lambeau but they're the one who couldn't win this year.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

All the **** I thought would happen with this coach is coming to pass.

Keep ripping me for wanting Jeff Fisher, Brian Billick, Mike McCoy, Todd Bowles, Gus Malzahn or Rex Ryan. I will take my guys and you can have Joe.

Fisher went an awesome 6-10 this year. Billick? Too funny. Mike McCoy went 1-3 in December after being 8-4. Rex Ryan went 4-12. Bowles and Malzahn? Complete unknowns in terms of NFL experience.

I don't know. I'm finding it hard to believe that there are "a lot" of players echoing their complaints. Sounds like it may be the same few players that we've "heard" griping all year. I think had we won, almost every guy in the locker room would be chest bumping. It's a tough loss but I can't see it having that much of an impact on players feelings.

They do this because they are undisciplined... which is a manifestation of poor coaching.

Back
Top Bottom