Armando: Some players complaining | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Some players complaining

I highly doubt it....but the whole Wallace thing and now this report could make Ross look like less of a dope if he goes back on his word to keep Philbin around. Just saying...he has an out now, but I don;t think he's smart enough to take it.
That's just wishful thinking.

Sent from OnePlus One

Ross was so unbelievably rash. How he could publically proclaim the future of this team after an emotional win (over a bad team w a rookie qb at home) when he needed to evaluate things when all the dust had settled. Extraordinary bad judgment. This is a cam cameronesque locker room.

The reason the quotes are anonymous is there's a good chance they're from on the fence players, or ones that are insecure in their job status. Cam Wake, Juwaun James, Ryan Tannehills would of spoke on record.

Highly doubtful. It's poor PR and bad professionalism to speak out about your boss on the record. If they did it then it would have been anonymous. Although I don't think RT or Wake seem to have an issue with Philbin.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

That's just wishful thinking.

Sent from OnePlus One

Yep, I know. But it's all we got right now...

philbincat_zps782087a3-1.jpg

No matter how you slice it, it isn't good. Top receiver pissed, grumblings throughout season, beit secure or insecure players shows lack of leadership. Hope this doesn't blow up any more than it has or else things could be real interesting. Ross does have an out but assume mentioned, I doubt he takes it.

I hope this team completely implodes, starting with the fan /community support. There needs to be massive changes at the very top... It isn't the players that are the problem.

Highly doubtful. It's poor PR and bad professionalism to speak out about your boss on the record. If they did it then it would have been anonymous. Although I don't think RT or Wake seem to have an issue with Philbin.

Seems like a Philip Wheeler like player

Part of me feels this team could completely implode next year into some sort of 4-12 type of season, but it could just be the post season blues.

But still, I'm disappointed Philbin is the coach next year. Lame duck for sure.

Part of me feels this team could completely implode next year into some sort of 4-12 type of season, but it could just be the post season blues.

But still, I'm disappointed Philbin is the coach next year. Lame duck for sure.

We are the going to be this year's jets team next season.

Hey Philbn is 'building' something guys. Ross likes what he's 'building'. Continuity brah. Everyone loves Philbin brah.

Even though I agree with the players that this team makes bizarre and often bad decisions, I still think it's ridiculous that these guys do nothing but bitch to the press. Hey guys, guess what, Joe Philbin wasn't the one out there missing tackles and getting burned by Eric Decker.

Back
Top Bottom