Armstead out Indefinitely... | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Indefinitely...

I literally pretend like he isnt even on the team anymore... I've come to actually accept it as reality... Read the title and was like: "Oh he actually came back?"

same.

And dude is just a Poon. I see so many other Oline play through injuries, don't why this guy cant/wont. He was a free agent for a reason.

Did anyone catch McD in the presser when asked about TA? He was being positive and I may be reading into what came out of his mouth but it was something like, “he’s had his share of watching this year” on him wanting to play

Did anyone catch McD in the presser when asked about TA? He was being positive and I may be reading into what came out of his mouth but it was something like, “he’s had his share of watching this year” on him wanting to play
Yea. Sounds like another case where if this was the AFC championship, Armstead might be a go. But we will rest him for 2,3 weeks

Would the team take a cap hit? That would make zero sense.

Yes Miami is on the hook for his guaranteed whether he plays or retires. I’m not sure if they get to spread it either way they owe him 24 million. Even if they do get to spread it I’d much rather pay him 20 million and him play 7-10 games then him retire and only save 8 million which gets us nothing.

Isnt he always "out indefinatey"?

I mean...., whats the news with that?

Yea. Sounds like another case where if this was the AFC championship, Armstead might be a go. But we will rest him for 2,3 weeks
Once again, McD loves this crap. Basically says Armstead wants to play against the Commanders, but hey, McD will probably have to keep him sidelined.

Armstead is out??

rs_596x341-160201175140-Groundhog_Day_again.gif

Certainly seems like Armstead is playing this weekend.

i love this guy, and color me completely unsurprised that he went out there to play at way less than 100% and took himself out when he determined he shouldn't keep going.

I mean, a lot of folks have been calling for him to be put in bubblewrap until the playoffs. To me, this seems to be what the team is doing. If so, I'm okay with that.

Remember in pre-season all those tweets from Bobby about DJ Fluker, man on a mission looking like the Hulk.

Did he ever get picked up? Fluker I mean, not Bobby

Back
Top Bottom