Armstead out Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Sunday

C,mon guys he played most of last season injured, yeah we're disappointed but when fit he's a top 5 left tackle.
Hopefully this will be the only injury this year, let's get through the next few games with Lamm and you never know he might perform well as they say next man up
no with this guy, first off he waits to have knee surgery well after the season is over, 2nd he gets hurt as soon as he stepped on to the field, then post stupid videos of him walking like his knees are about to collapse with a thumbs up or some ****, then tries to blow rainbows up our asses by saying yeah my goal is to play week 1..

put his broken ass on IR and allow him to strengthen his body instead of just rehabbing all the time.

listen im usually patient with our players and positive, but at some point his process needs to be called out.

no with this guy, first off he waits to have knee surgery well after the season is over, 2nd he gets hurt as soon as he stepped on to the field, then post stupid videos of him walking like his knees are about to collapse with a thumbs up or some ****, then tries to blow rainbows up our asses by saying yeah my goal is to play week 1..

put his broken ass on IR and allow him to strengthen his body instead of just rehabbing all the time.

listen im usually patient with our players and positive, but at some point his process needs to be called out.
That about sums it up for me. Great talent, but one hell of an injury history.

LOLOLOLOLOL 😂 😂 😂

Yep. Flippin' Chris "The OL is Fine" Grier. The guy is a clown, a joke of a GM... Been here forever, no playoff wins.

The biggest weakness on the team, and he fills it with a injury prone lineman, and draft prospects that are trash. And when, in the off season, totally ignores to sign somewhat decent OL free agents, waits, then signs the leftovers.

No way Tua lasts a full season with this trash OL.

I think Grier has overall done a really good job as a GM so far, but he should recuse himself from any and all decisions on Offensive Linemen. He knows OL exactly as well as the Ravens know WR's.

Back
Top Bottom