Armstead out Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead out Sunday

I just hope this season isn't over before it really begins.
Armstead out isn't a surprise and hopefully Lamm is decent.
Grier better hit a home run in next seasons draft with new linemen
Well, we might need that 1st round pick for a new DT now as well if Wilkins leaves

did nothing to address ol. the arrogance is astounding and if this season falls in on itself, we have only ourselves to blame.

Why can’t we have nice things?
How the hell can we have a lineman who gets wrapped in bubble plastic between games and break him in the off season?

Prob be out a while. I am starting to worry about avoiding 0-2 start. I know many posters think we are 14-3. I doubt lamn or Jackson get through these next few games healthy. Lamn started against pats in December and almost lasted two quarters.

Bored with this guy, Tampa is tanking, maybe grier pulls a miracle and gets Wirfs pluck TA

He is on Glass Parkers plan where you just get "Paid' as a Pro and never really have to "do" the work for all of that cash. Its a sweet gig if you can land it, most of us cannot.

.....but Grier is doing a great job with the OL. Now all we need is a few bad snaps from our center and we will be good!

A few on here are completely clueless. If the OL keeps us out of the playoffs again, the GM situation needs to be addressed in the off season.

Back
Top Bottom