Armstead out Sunday

Its okay... Im okay with it...
1694207064339.gif

We'll be... just... fine...

1694207108110.gif

We're gonna win any-...

1694207175812.gif

way. We're gonna win anyway. Oof. Feel much better now.šŸ˜’

this blows reminds me of all the crap about byron tap-out jones last year. gonna practice soon, gonna be ready for week 1, should be ready soon, bla bla. then never played. having said all that, they didn't put armstead on IR, so that implies they expect him to be ready before week 5. fingers crossed. the sooner we get him back, the sooner he can get hurt again! :)

I've read that Grier has an excellent staff behind him.
Marvin Allen and Reggie Mckenzie.
If the plan was relying on a healthy Armsted and A.J as our tackles history isn't on our side.
Having a chuckle to the media and fans really touched a raw nerve with me

Why canā€™t we have nice things?
How the hell can we have a lineman who gets wrapped in bubble plastic between games and break him in the off season?
when you buy an older car with a bad engine you know you'll be taking the car in to the shop all the time.......EVERYBODY knew what we were getting but we passed on every OT that was on the market that year and got him instead and we're paying him like a guy that plays every week which of course he does not.

Last edited:
So this guy last saw meaningful action when? Including mini-camp, practice, preseason? Itā€˜s hard to stomach this crap.

The left side of Lamm and Eichenberg has the potential to ruin the season before it gets going. Even Eichenberg himself didnā€™t see enough action during training camp/preseason and somehow heā€™s first string for Sunday.

This sucks, but such is life in the NFL. This is a brutal sport, and everyone gets hurt, some more than others, for whatever reason. Hopefully, Armstead can be out there for us when it matters the most, in December and January (and hopefully February).

this blows reminds me of all the crap about byron tap-out jones last year. gonna practice soon, gonna be ready for week 1, should be ready soon, bla bla. then never played. having said all that, they didn't put armstead on IR, so that implies they expect him to be ready before week 5. fingers crossed. the sooner we get him back, the sooner he can get hurt again! :)
Over/under for snaps played this year? 8?

when you buy an older car with a bad engine you know you'll be taking the car in to the shop all the time.......EVERYBODY knew what we were getting but we past on every OT that was on the market that year and got him instead and we're paying him like a guy that plays every week which of course he does not.
I was disappointed. They had their choices, but spent the money on a guy that historically plays 8-9 games a year.

Back
Top Bottom