Armstead to Travel with Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to Travel with Team

I think he plays. We basically have 3 games that matter left KC, Balt, Bills. This is a massively important game.
I think he plays as well, along with Williams and Howard. McDaniel always talks about how division games are so important and he definitely knows conference games are as well.

You won't get a bigger conference game than this one, I think the Dolphins are there to win this week.

I wouldn’t read too much into Armstead making the trip. Fly first class with your boys with all expenses paid. Sign me up
I honestly expect Terron to play. I also expect that Xavien Howard, Jevon Holland, Robert Hunt and Conner Williams will also play. This isn't just any old game, it's against the reigning Super Bowl winners, the Kansas City Chiefs and we want our stars on the field. Yes, that includes the big dog, Terron Armstead. This game has been targeted by Coach Mike as a statement game. BTW - I really like our chances. In the words of Jaylen Waddle - "Fins for the win!"

Last edited:
I think he plays as well, along with Williams and Howard. McDaniel always talks about how division games are so important and he definitely knows conference games are as well.

You won't get a bigger conference game than this one, I think the Dolphins are there to win this week.
Ravens game is shaping up to be just as big. I ****ing hate that team...

I honestly expect Terron to play. I also expect that Xavien Howard, Jevon Holland and Conner Williams will also play. This isn't just any old game, it's against the reigning Super Bowl winners, the Kansas City Chiefs and we want our stars on the field. Yes, that includes the big dog, Terron Armstead. This game has been targeted by Coach Mike as a statement game. BTW - I really like our chances. In the words of Jaylen Waddle - "Fins for the win!"
I hope Armstead does play this week. Won’t be surprised either way.

I think its still a "gametime" decision on whether or not he plays based on how he is moving at practice and at the very least he will get some snaps during the game.

I'm going with he's a break in case of emergency guy. Then again, as much as I boast about being right on Ramsey coming back early, truth is Ramsey beat my expectations as well (I thought November), so maybe.....just maybe...TA is gearing up for KC...we shall soon see

Hope he can give us a quarter!
It’s such a joke at this point. Every time he falls down, he injures something. He gets cut a ton of slack and I’m not sure why. We were so mean to Jake Long when he got all broken down and what not. And like every other injury prone player since - Parker comes to mind. Howard has had his share of abuse in the barrel. Plenty more guys. But w TA, I guess we were conditioned BEFORE he played a down for us given his history. He plays 1 game and then misses the next 5 and we don’t seem to mind. Personally, he just looks so broken to me like he should retire as soon as he can

Considering all the OL injuries. It’s obviously not the worst thing having his active and ready to possibly go.

You just wonder if he plays how long he last?

Can he play a full game?

or his next injury.....

I think he plays. We basically have 3 games that matter left KC, Balt, Bills. This is a massively important game.
its a very important game on many levels especially playoff positioning at home.

all hands and in armsteads case all knock knees on deck

Back
Top Bottom