Armstead to Travel with Team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to Travel with Team

or his next injury.....

Man…it sucks that so far he’s played even less games than last year.

We’ve been fortunate to have Liam. Who’s done an amazing job consider.

But make no mistake. Armstead is a difference maker. What he does as a blocker and protected is on another level.

Safer to assume he doesn’t play.

With all of his old man injuries and his injury history, it’s a safe assumption.

He's a leader and captain. Why leave him home if he can play?
He "can" play yes, I agree with you, she should travel with the team.

My issue is if he cannot play, then there is little reason to bring him along so he can be a tourist.

If Williams and Armstead both play I think the Dolphins win this game. I also think a fully healthy Miami is better than a fully healthy KC.

My issue is if he cannot play, then there is little reason to bring him along so he can be a tourist.
Yes he's been injured but his presence as a team leader on the sidelines is also huge.

Can we learn anything into Tua getting a massage by a female? Does his wife know or does she care?

I hope he can play, and think he might. But him traveling doesn't mean anything - he's a team leader, but even more concretely - he's in his practice window, and the team happens to be practicing in Germany this week.

Even then, why would you have an issue?

I don't get what you are saying?

If he can play then he’s got 2 weeks to recover before next game… thinking positive thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom