Armstead to Travel with Team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to Travel with Team

Wow..........

The negativity is strong with this one.

These are not the droids you're looking for.....

if he does play, he either doesn't play the full game or will miss the next game we play. Ask me how I know....

why do we even care if he comes back? we know it wont last.

if he does play, he either doesn't play the full game or will miss the next game we play. Ask me how I know....

why do we even care if he comes back? we know it wont last.
While I believe Lamm is more than competent, Armstead is a clear upgrade, one that can make a difference down the stretch, IMO.

While I believe Lamm is more than competent, Armstead is a clear upgrade, one that can make a difference down the stretch, IMO.
blake doesnt believe in the words down the stretch when it comes to armstead

He does have a point

Hope he plays. We are better with him. I will go out on a limb, if we rush for over a buck 20 we win this going away.

Now if only we had A-Chan

To me, there's a difference in not having a lot of faith, and asking why we care.

Just my take......

I get it, I’m gonna hope for the best but he’s been in my personal doghouse since the spring

I get it, I’m gonna hope for the best but he’s been in my personal doghouse since the spring
Meh, I understand.

I don't generally blame the player for being injured, particularly when he has demonstrated that he will give it a go even when he probably shouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom