Armstead to Travel with Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to Travel with Team

Even then, why would you have an issue?

I don't get what you are saying?

Why would you bring a guy who is ALWAYS hurt? Perhaps his time would be better spent in the training room than partying in Germany.

I don't think Armstead will play if they're not very comfortable with his progress. With the bye coming, that'd be an extra 2 weeks to recover/heal.

I hope this means they think he's in a good spot.
No way he travels that far if he’s not ready to play.

Why would you bring a guy who is ALWAYS hurt? Perhaps his time would be better spent in the training room than partying in Germany.
You answered a question with a question.

You (we) have absolutely no idea about where he is in rehabilitation, therefore no idea if he would benefit from the training room at the Dolphin home facilities.

If partying is a player's thing, they can do that anywhere in the civilized world.

Since you already know both those things, how about you tell us the real issue you have.

You (we) have absolutely no idea about where he is in rehabilitation, therefore no idea if he would benefit from the training room at the Dolphin home facilities.

If partying is a player's thing, they can do that anywhere in the civilized world.

Since you already know both those things, how about you tell us the real issue you have.
I thought Miami was one of the places others went to party in the first place?

Reread my response again and you’ll see the issue I have . He should be focusing on his body especially for a player who cannot stay healthy for more than 3 games at a time .

Reread my response again and you’ll see the issue I have . He should be focusing on his body especially for a player who cannot stay healthy for more than 3 games at a time .
He practiced yesterday so good chance he is playing.

We are just going to disagree. Unless one has firsthand knowledge of his physical condition, and conditioning, there's no rational way to make that type of definitive statement, IMO.

I doubt the China Doll plays this week. who the hell knows if he'll play anymore this season.

Back
Top Bottom