Armstrong Waived | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstrong Waived

Because the routes are so short and quick they are hard to defend, especially when it's on a team with other weapons like Moss. It's not Welker, it's the system and strategy.

i would agree with that to an extent but i still think you're selling welker short a bit on his skill set. to each his own though

Completely ignorant. The entire reason BB went after Welker was because he was the one guy they could not cover - he always got open. BB said it himself. WW - is a very good and gutsy WR. He may not be the fastest or have the best hands, but the guy performs and gets it done.

I do believe that Moss has something to do with the meteoric rise WW has experienced in NE, but to say that he doesn't have skill is utterly ridiculous.

Any wide receiver in the NFL could do it too. Mike Williams or Charles Rogers could catch 100 balls with the Pats.

That still leaves 6 wideouts.

We have five wideouts now.

Donte Stallworth couldn't. Is he in the NFL?

Stallworth didn't have the same role in the offense. You don't think Stallworth could run five-yard curls and catch 110 balls?

He already has to us Dolfans.

Has nothing to do with his ability or his security on the team.

Allenman and Brandon London have been claimed so I wonder who else will we cut.

Hooshoops said he would take them both over Greg.

yes i did. off upside alone i would. jackson may well be a bust but if he hits he's gonna hit much higher than camarillo ever dreamed of.

we're talking about losing marginal talent in camarillo for a potential play maker. i'm a gambler and never complacent. it's how i roll

Stallworth didn't have the same role in the offense. You don't think Stallworth could run five-yard curls and catch 110 balls?

Roles, smoles..... The fact is that he didn't. If his play had warranted him getting that many touches, he would had gotten them. It didn't so he did not....

You're completely wrong.

Well, prove it! The fact is that Donte didn't even play as many snaps as Wes. Who did the Pats bring in first? Donte, right? They signed him to a contract that was pretty significant. Evidently he didn't have as much value as they thought he did as they did not really put up much effort to stop him from leaving, did they?

Back
Top Bottom