Around the horn/ Marcus Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the horn/ Marcus Vick

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
They just had a topic about if Marcus Vick will make the Dolphins and ever find sucess in the NFL. Two pannel members said he will make the squad and 2 did not. Of the two who did, one said he will be on the practice squad. One of the guys who said Vick would not make it said, "the Dolphins are thinking playoffs and super bowl and Marcus Vick won't help them get there."

Just thought I'd share with you guys. Any one think he makes it as the #3?

I think we keep him on the pratice squad this year, I hope we get rid of Berlin and keep Lemon as number three behind Culpepper and Harrington (Assuming we get him, which I think we will).

I think he'll make the team. He's got untapped talent, and we need to keep him around to see if he eventually finds it. Once we pick up Harrington, Lemon / Vick can battle it out for the #3 position....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

he will make the practice squad just to develop him more. next year he will be # 3 and the year after; after joey leaves he will be #2

Bradical said:
even if Vick is only a practice squad player for us, he could have some value playing the role of opposing mobile quarterbacks in practice

Very good point.

1. Were going to sign him to the practice squad for a year or two
2. We will bump him up to the bench
3. Pepper will get hurt
4. Saban puts Marcus in the game
5. Now we have our future QB

He'll make the team, he could be our slash QB ala Kordell Stewart, he run the forty in 4.42 sec.

I think he could kind of be like a Randal El he could come in handy but he has to get his attidude straightend out first

Can't a player be signed away by any team when they're in the practice squad? I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.

Vick'll probably see time in the Europe league. Brock's been benched, so I think he's done.

fint0xicated said:
Can't a player be signed away by any team when they're in the practice squad? I could have sworn I heard that somewhere.

That is correct. You can sign any P-squad guy to your active roster.

Back
Top Bottom