Around the Preseason: Performances of players you liked/wanted on the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Preseason: Performances of players you liked/wanted on the Dolphins

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
I've been watching the Chargers/Packers preseason game and boy has Melvin Ingram been a beast.

Chandler Jones looked good for the Pats. But then again..Aaron Rodgers was 2-8 with a INT so its just the first preseason game

ingram did look good but the guy he was going against at tackle will probably be bagging groceries in a few weeks...pack had like 3 of their tackles out of this game...

pretty impressed with nick perry as a stand up rusher...he walked clary a solid ot back into the backfield with a bull rush before getting a sack...green bay safety play though and secondary tackling was woeful...charles woodson can only do so much when he comes back with safety play as poor as i saw...

rg3 looked solid...nothing special but nothing to knock either...a little low with a couple throws but he completed them...pierre garcon looks nice and leonard hankerson word my way is has had a terrific camp...he might be breaking out this year very talented kid there

watching buffalo we better be ready for a dog fight in the trenches if we plan on running the ball against that front...dareus kyle williams who is really underrated that teams mean up front against the run and when they get you in long distances and obvious pass situations they'll unleash mario williams and mark anderson on you...and that moats guy can pass rush also...the lbs are very average have to exploit them in coverage as much as possible...not impressed with that unit...the dline though helps cover them up vs the run...

they got cordy glenn playing left tackle more a right tackle left guard fit to me but he looked pretty solid his man got a sack on fitz but that was more about he blocked the guy and the ball didn't come out timely than poor play on his part...the other tackle i didn't see much to like in my limited look...also looks like the bills will get cj spiller much more involved in the passing game this year which is something they should have done last year...he runs a murder quick slant from the slot against a lb or safety very explosive first step and burst...that kids a tough cover

pretty impressed with nick perry as a stand up rusher...he walked clary a solid ot back into the backfield with a bull rush before getting a sack...green bay safety play though and secondary tackling was woeful...charles woodson can only do so much when he comes back with safety play as poor as i saw...

rg3 looked solid...nothing special but nothing to knock either...a little low with a couple throws but he completed them...pierre garcon looks nice and leonard hankerson word my way is has had a terrific camp...he might be breaking out this year very talented kid there

watching buffalo we better be ready for a dog fight in the trenches if we plan on running the ball against that front...dareus kyle williams who is really underrated that teams mean up front against the run and when they get you in long distances and obvious pass situations they'll unleash mario williams and mark anderson on you...and that moats guy can pass rush also...the lbs are very average have to exploit them in coverage as much as possible...not impressed with that unit...the dline though helps cover them up vs the run...

they got cordy glenn playing left tackle more a right tackle left guard fit to me but he looked pretty solid his man got a sack on fitz but that was more about he blocked the guy and the ball didn't come out timely than poor play on his part...the other tackle i didn't see much to like in my limited look...also looks like the bills will get cj spiller much more involved in the passing game this year which is something they should have done last year...he runs a murder quick slant from the slot against a lb or safety very explosive first step and burst...that kids a tough cover
Spiller is a guy I think that really could emerge as a playmaker for that team. He's electric...Reggie Bush type of skill set they just haven't utilized him properly yet.

and another thing....i think nfl officiating is horrendous at times but my god hurry up and bring those senior citizens coffee drinking social security collecting sobs back before these clowns start impacting regular season results with their awful calls...cause its coming if they don't get this thing fixed...and goodell get that damn broad off the field...damn this league is getting soft under this panzy

and another thing....i think nfl officiating is horrendous at times but my god hurry up and bring those senior citizens coffee drinking social security collecting sobs back before these clowns start impacting regular season results with their awful calls...cause its coming if they don't get this thing fixed...and goodell get that damn broad off the field...damn this league is getting soft under this panzy

Couldn't believe they missed the touchback in the HOF game Sunday. Horrible!

i saw a ton of missed calls olinemen grabbing dline guys by the jersey from behind when they are beat taking the guy to damn ground and no call...i mean the stuff that certain people are supposed to look exactly for...and then a sack dance 15 yard unsportsmanlike for nothing...just terrible...

and the chick on the sideline as the line judge...come on...stop trying to break barriers goodell...the football was bigger than she was

Nick Foles had himself a good preseason debut. I'm a UofA alumn and excited to see his development in Philly. He was 6-8, 144 yards, and 2TD's .... he had one beautiful throw rolling out and throwing across his body for 70 yards.

i've heard foles has impressed in philly all camp...problem for that kid though is he needs to have an even platform to throw off of imo...any traffic and i think he goes to ****...that and the guys a damn statue...you know where he's gonna be

i've also heard that david decastro had been struggling in steelers camp early...which shocks me...

i've heard foles has impressed in philly all camp...problem for that kid though is he needs to have an even platform to throw off of imo...any traffic and i think he goes to ****...that and the guys a damn statue...you know where he's gonna be

i've also heard that david decastro had been struggling in steelers camp early...which shocks me...

Dan Marino wasn't "mobile" .... it's about pocket awareness and how you slide around.

Regardless, having seen all his games the mobility issue is a bit overstated. Not saying he's RGIII or anything though.

Back
Top Bottom