Article: Are Jets fans dilusional? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Are Jets fans dilusional?

It's nice to know that R&R Express still has zero intelligent things to add to any given conversation.
Coming from you :rolleyes2: Of course it'll be evident soon enough when the Jets fail to make the playoffs. Not that you're expecting anything different. You can act like a blind homer all you want to, but you know SOJ is coming. That's the best part about it. All these Jets fans actually thinking 12 wins :lol: I love when worlds come crashing down, especially when it happens to Jet fans.

Coming from you :rolleyes2: Of course it'll be evident soon enough when the Jets fail to make the playoffs. Not that you're expecting anything different. You can act like a blind homer all you want to, but you know SOJ is coming. That's the best part about it. All these Jets fans actually thinking 12 wins :lol: I love when worlds come crashing down, especially when it happens to Jet fans.

So I guess SOD is missing the playoffs?(1 app in last 8 seasons) or getting humiliated when making the playoffs?

Thank you for supporting my post with proof.

Shut up about SOJ bro dawg. the JET FANS WILL SAY SAME OL DOLPHINS. WHICH IS TRUE WE HAVENT SWAM IN DA PLAYOFF OCEAN WINS IN 10 YEARZ.

How so? Because I say the Jets won't make the playoffs? Until the season actually plays out, nothing is proven at all really.

Oh, sweet. Then the Dolphins will only win 2 games in 2010. And Bill Parcells will quit in January. And he will be replaced by Carl Peterson.

I like this game, it's fun.

Oh, sweet. Then the Dolphins will only win 2 games in 2010. And Bill Parcells will quit in January. And he will be replaced by Carl Peterson.

I like this game, it's fun.
That's your opinion. I'd be willing to bet anything it's wrong though.

bill parcells is fatter than rex ryan right now. they should both go on a weight loss competition to see who is better at burning the weight. ok.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA Lmbfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 15-1?? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
somebody need to tell these Jets stans that April fool done came and left.

Back
Top Bottom