Article: "Christian Wilkins playing like a first rounder" Really??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: "Christian Wilkins playing like a first rounder" Really???

Wilkins is one of the few consistent forces on the team...

Stop trying to point fingers at the cause of this travestshamockery of a season....

Howard and Wilkins are the only players we have "top" anything and both have come under fire while...NVM.

I enjoy watching wilkins play. 100% effort and drive. Is he getting tons of takles and sacks? No. Is he constantly in the backfield helping blow up plays? Yes.

His trash talk is R1 talent. LOL

I think the defense we run at times really doesnt allow these players to flourish. 3-4? I would much rather us run the 4-3. Im curious what percentage we have run both this season?

All in all i love wilkins as a phin. Is he a R1 talent? I dont know. What is considered a R1 talent? Do i want him on this team? Yes. With better surrounding talent this line could be dangerous. Cant wait for davis and him and phillips to get more playing time together.

I think Wilkins is a good player. And he’s got leadership skills. He has always graded out well against the run as far as everything I’ve seen on him.

Wilkins will look even better with Davis back. Our front 4 is very good and if we stay healthy will be the talk of the league at the end of the season. Especially because of our depth

If we stay healthy with Davis and Phillips along with Wilkins we will have a great d -line. I hope Davis exposes Brady a few times this week and Seigler and Wilkins eat him up

Wilkins is a solid player, but I still believe Lawrence would have been the better pick if we HAD to go DT at 13. I do think he plays better when there is a guy to anchor the 0 or strong side 1 on the field, so Davis coming back should help. A lot.

Wilkins is decent but that's where it ends with him. He's not a real good or great dlineman and never will be. He is what he is.
I would argue he is a top 25 DT. Is he dominant? No, he is not. Is he good? Absolutely!!!

This writer is way off. I had to stop reading it when it said when he was drafted 18th overall....when he was actually drafted 13th. He's been above average his whole career. Definitely not worth the 13th pick.

I feel like Grier really just can't asses talent. He has like a 25% win rate for 1st rounders, and the jury is still out for the 25% that aren't bust.

It's beginning to be very clear what the problem is with this team.

Back
Top Bottom