Article;Edwin Pope:Heard it here first: Fiedler ready for breakout season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article;Edwin Pope:Heard it here first: Fiedler ready for breakout season

inFINSible you say that we 5 that you said will hate fiedler no matter what he does. not ture well first off what has he done.....

dolphinators13, i'm sorry to say this, but you have yet to make an intelligent and rational statement on this subject. What has Jay done? I refuse to go through that again. Just read the threads you have been posting on this last month, and that will answer your question.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
inFINSible you say that we 5 that you said will hate fiedler no matter what he does. not ture well first off what has he done.....

That's exactly what I'm talking about.....You have been told and told and told and told.....How much is Ray paying you?
Go to the thread titled "jay Fiedler" by crazydolfan305. read it and then....read it again.....keep reading it until the light bulb goes on.

inFINS, I don't like Fiedler, but I support him and hope he does well. He is our starting QB, so I can't say that I won't support him, I think he will have a good season, but I still think he is an average talent that makes to many mistakes and plays with good WRs. He will look great this year because he has 4 good WRs to throw to, a good FB, and a good RB.

Well guys, we can like him or not like him. We can support him or not support him. But until one of us becomes the head coach there isn't much we can do about it if we're to stay Dolphin fans.

I think he's doing better then he did the first year as a starter. But we must always remember that we were SPOILED by Dan Marino. Jay isn't the same kind of QB. Lets move on and pray for the best year a Dolphin fan can have.

It appears as though Dolphin-bator and Scrap-monkey are acquaintances of Marino1983 and KB21. Perhaps they all hang out and try to think of the most negative, unintelligent things they can possibly come up with, and then post them on this site...naaa, none of their posts have that much intelligence or forethought.
:judge:

no.. i think that your too possitive to jay u just always have to think on the bright side hes not a good qb. to much good talent around him wait he can beat to the BAD team but CANT beat the GOOD teams. how many ints has he had in the regular season as a starter and in the post season his first to years... Try 40!! what was he record agaist playoff teams in the regualr season in 2000 lets see ummm 0-3 and what was it last year... 2-5 that a combined total of 2-8 record vs playoff teams umm.... that should say something maby he is a below average qb

0-3 vs playoffs teams in 2000? he won ATLEAST 2 in 2000, and that was the Colts. I'm sure there were others. Did you make those numbers up off the top of your head, because they make no sense and are grossly inaccurate. How can you still blame Fiedler for ANY of those losses besides the Jets? Are you like 10 years old and don't understand the game or what? I suggest not posting on this subject until you have a strong case for your "facts", otherwise the rest of us will continue to pick apart your pathetic arguement.

I am so sick and tired of trying to decipher your posts only to realize that they all say the same thing.....you will be the first resident of ignoreville.....g-bye!

bmarion31 you must be moron to not understand that fiedler is not good aginst playoff teams plain and simple and that he was been up there w/the rest of the qbs the last 2 yearsin ints

DolphinHaters.....you must be a moron to think that a QB wins and loses games by himself. You need to understand that football is a TEAM GAME. And when you're looking to the QB to win every game, then you've got problems. Maybe if we had a running game or an offensive line........DAN MARINO would have a ring.

Back
Top Bottom