Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING?

Preference shmeference. She's not a supermodel. She's THE supermodel. She gets paid almost triple what the 2nd highest paid supermodel gets (Lima I would assume?). Other supermodels can't even bridge that gap ... yet Lauren Tanehill can?

This isn't about preference, it's about comparing two people whose only shared characteristic is that they are of the same species.

No offense to you or anyone who share the same tastes, but this one isn't even up for debate.

:roflmao You're taking this WAY too seriously.

to be real. I do not think lot of people think thill17 is good. in nfl except some of dolphins fans. this would be a joke on espn or first take. some goal for thill17 top 100 best player next yr, probowl, mvp, make playoff, won some playoff games. then you can compare him to superstar player.

to be real. I do not think lot of people think thill17 is good. in nfl except some of dolphins fans. this would be a joke on espn or first take. some goal for thill17 top 100 best player next yr, probowl, mvp, make playoff, won some playoff games. then you can compare him to superstar player.

:roflmao Of course you would use ESPN and First Take to make a point about people saying "thill17" is not good.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for 5 years...their games are very similar...hopefully Miami with tannehill will taste some of that brady postseason success in the near future. both high level pre to post snap read pocket progression qbs

I've been saying this for 5 years...their games are very similar...hopefully Miami with tannehill will taste some of that brady postseason success in the near future. both high level pre to post snap read pocket progression qbs

Stop bringing football logic into a thread devoid of any such thing. Unless it's about supermodels apparently....

I honestly didn't read, because mentioning Tannehill in the same sentence as Brady is absurd. Tannehill will never be as good as Tom Brady, and that's OK, because 99.9% of quarterbacks won't either.
Then why'd you post bro?

If you didn't read it ... why would you expect us to read your opinion of something you have just stated you have no knowledge? Come on man .. you're better than this.

That may be true ... but I imagine you're getting that information mostly from talking heads on TV right? These are the same people who LOVE the Jets because they play in that huge media market known as New York, and instantly became very excited about the Rams and Chargers the moment they moved to LA. Those people are entertainers in an entertainment market where their success is dependent upon popular opinion. Most of that opinion is derived by fans who A) want you to talk about their team or they'll stop watching, and B) desperately want you to say and predict good things about their team or they'll hate you.

The concept of those people being objective is as false as hoping Bob Griese stays sober and objectively criticizes the Dolphins ... none of those things are very likely.

Now to your point about the football people, they may well feel that way ... but we very very very rarely hear from them, and when we do it's usually with a specific agenda. And, the only way we hear those things is filtered through one of the above-mentioned media talking heads, who clearly have an agenda. So, maybe football people do feel that way, but it's going to be very hard for us to hear that message, and it will surely be drowned out by the constant noise of those talking-head entertainers. So, it's kind of hard to really know this one.

Back
Top Bottom