Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING?

giphy.gif

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen

Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, says the New England Patriots quarterback has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year during a Super Bowl-winning season.

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning"

Giselle mentions she found out when she got home one day and found Tom wearing her underwear spinning around like a ballerina.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen

Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, says the New England Patriots quarterback has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year during a Super Bowl-winning season.

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning"

Giselle mentions she found out when she got home one day and found Tom wearing her underwear spinning around like a ballerina.
If that's true, then the Pat's have some explaining to do.

Tannehill, doesn't have any situation awareness or pocket presence. He can't comprehend when to throw the ball away on third down and pick up the three points or when to go for the big play.

Tannehill, doesn't have any situation awareness or pocket presence. He can't comprehend when to throw the ball away on third down and pick up the three points or when to go for the big play.
You didn't watch last season, did you?

raw

This is a bit unfair for Ryan Tannehill as he has had poor coaching. Even with Gase at the helm we are not going to know his potential until this year. Brady is better today because he has had a better tudor for quite awhile and has stayed hungry to win for years. Thats very very hard to do for any athlete regardless of position.

That being said this year should/could be a pivotal year for both Brady and Ryan as we should expect Ryan to improve in year 2 under Gases tutelage and Brady skill set to deteriorate due to age.

More like a poor mans Dalton or a rich mans Fitzpatrick.

Thanks for the effort & attempt Roy, but just didn't have the oomph feel to me. Things aren't the same without the other naysayers around anymore, but hang in there buddy, they are with you in spirit in every Tannehill thread!

Tannehill should not be compared to anyone who's been caught and served punishment for cheating. He's better than that.

This is my opinion. I admit I've wavered on Tannehill many times over the past 5 years but I am now a bullish supporter. Here's why:
- He was inexperienced when he entered the league so he may have needed more time.
- Previous to Gase he was saddled with horrible coaching.
- He's been saddled with horrible O-line play.
- He's been saddled with bad skill players, many of us thought Hartline, Wallace, Gibson and even Bess were good at one time but let's be honest any combination of those 3 can't hold candle to what we'll be rolling out in 2017.
- Adam Gase believes in him, I really trust this guy maybe that will blow up in my face.
- He's a model citizen and hard worker.
- He's still here. through all this adversity the guy is still our starting QB.
- Plays/throws only him and like Aaron Rodgers can make. Not saying he's Rodgers but there are throws I don't think many QB's. other than those 2, could have made.

There are many fans on here who feel we've found our QB now and don't need to see anymore. I live in NE so I know first hand rival fans still don't believe in Tannehill 1 iota. That changes by the end of 2017. Book it!

Great write-up, Digital. I really think Ryan Tannehill just needs to take off where he ended last season. As you noted, after the first six games he played exceptionally well. Tannehill was a big reason Miami won 10 games.

I'm not ready to compare him with Tom Brady, but I also wouldn't be surprised inf Tannehill ended up in the top 10 for quarterback rating this season. He probably compares better to Matt Ryan and where he was in year six.

Loved your point on Brady continuing to improve. I know when he entered the league he was more of a game manager and his deep arm was questionable. Can't deny the guy has worked hard to get better. His ball placement, in particular, is among the best I've ever seen.

When it comes to best ever, I have a problem with that. I think Aaron Rodgers has better attributes. He can make plays on the move, keep plays alive with his athletic ability and has an insanely accurate deep game. Brady is great, but I just think there are better quarterbacks than him despite the amazing run of championships.

Ya well done Digital!!!

I also agree that he's been getting better every year and now with some stability he should flourish.

No more days of hartline, bess, and gibson lol Landry, Parker, Stills, Julius, and Ajayi along with a premiere LT keeping his blindside safe, will elevate tannehill's game.

IMO he needs to take more risks with the talented receivers we have.

He has all the physical attributes you look for with being able to make any throw on the run or in the pocket.

When he actually has a couple seconds to get rid of the ball, he's had fantastic games.

I agree with you that Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than brady and the best I've ever seen.

The SB was his coming out party where he made throws that looked unbelievable.

I remember saying "I have never seen the a SB Steelers Defense get torn up this bad"

He is the Packers where if Brady went down they would be more than likely win the division than if Aaron went down.

If Rodgers were a Patriot, I believe it wouldn't be fair.

I hate brady yet recognize his greatness. As for being a better player, I gotta give it to A-rod.

Rodgers has the best Qb rating of all time (104.1 rating, 65% Comp, 297 tds, 72 ints, 25 rushing tds 2x MVP, has 36 tds and 10 ints in the playoffs. That's unreal. Only two seasons with double digit Ints 13, 11 lol

Brady is obviously ridiculous. I just think Rodgers is the better player.

Back
Top Bottom