As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

Do you honestly believe Chase will be there at #6? This kid is already better than all the WR's in this past year's draft, and his upside is fantastic. He's like a higher rated version of Julio Jones with a tremendous ceiling and high floor. I can't see him getting down to #6, even if we get the pick. I think he's a 3 to 5 pick, right after the QB's. You could be right, and I'd LOVE to have him ... and wouldn't mind one of the consolation prizes from Alabama (Smith or Waddle) to pair with Tua and build around him. But yeah ... Chase is definitely the top preferred option.

Only wildcard I see is that our highest priorities need to be pass rushers who can flex DE/OLB, and if someone shows to be elite, and we can draft them ... I'm guessing that's who we draft. But pairing a young franchise QB with the best WR prospect since Dez Bryant is definitely something that makes me salivate.

There's no doubt that Chase is dominate at the collegiate level. BUT, I'm not sure about his foot speed and ability to create more speration than the guys we currently have on the roster in Parker and Williams. He seems alot closer to the type of recievers we have which aren't burner but can make tough catches. IMO, We need a guy that can really move and it's not even close.

He reminds me of Steve Smith of Carolina.

Last edited:
Tell you what, if we can get Etienne, Kylin Hill or Gainwell in the second round, I'll forgive the FO for passing on Dobbins.

Someone is gonna run that parsons card up. Especially anyone that doesn’t need a left tackle or qb.

So how teams finish in front of us relative to needs is gonna really impact our chances.

I feel like he’s gonna go in front of us. This team will probably win a few games we shouldn’t on paper.

Part of me thinks the texans pick has a better chance. Feels like two top 12 picks to me status quo

There's no doubt that Chase is dominate at the collegiate level. BUT, I'm not sure about his foot speed and ability to create more speration than the guys we currently have on the roster in Parker and Williams. He seems alot closer to the type of recievers we have which aren't burner but can make tough catches. IMO, We need a guy that can really move and it's not even close.

He reminds me of Steve Smith of Carolina.
I see him as an instant all-star in the NFL. With the NFL's rules today about how DB's can't really hold any more on routes of any length, I think he looks to be a great option. In the Marino era, I would have agreed with you, because he's not always going to create tons of separation. But, I think he can create separation, and I think he's going to be better than any of the talented WR's that entered this year. This will be interesting to see how it develops. The kid is super-talented, and I think we both agree about that.

We currently possess 5 picks in the top 75, including #2 overall.......i can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom