As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

Looking at our schedule, we seem to be pushing for 8-8.

If Houston can help us get a top 6 pick, I would love to walk out of the first round with Chase and the Edge player from Miami.

We need a receiver who can get some separation.

The bad part is Lawrence is probably destined for the Jets.

I’m annoyed Gase is as good as gone. I’ll miss seeing his twitches and googly eyes on the sideline

Some of the mock drafts from places like Waltrfootball are nuts. Under what planet do we pass on Micah Parsons for Basham?

Some of the mock drafts from places like Waltrfootball are nuts. Under what planet do we pass on Micah Parsons for Basham?
I saw one with Parson going 39th, lol it's that time for draft nonsense.

I saw one with Parson going 39th, lol it's that time for draft nonsense.

IMO, its not even close this team needs a talent at the LB positon before another guy at the DE position. Obviously being able to get both would be great but the order of priority IMO are:

1) LB
2) reciever
3) other

IMO, its not even close this team needs a talent at the LB positon before another guy at the DE position. Obviously being able to get both would be great but the order of priority IMO are:

1) LB
2) reciever
3) other
We are aligned here. I too believe LB and WR are top priority and I'm projecting draft as such. With the 2 seconds I am leaning towards TE and either DE or RB. It's time for weapons overload. So I'm leaning more towards TE and RB. Freiermuth and Harris is the second.

We are aligned here. I too believe LB and WR are top priority and I'm projecting draft as such. With the 2 seconds I am leaning towards TE and either DE or RB. It's time for weapons overload. So I'm leaning more towards TE and RB. Freiermuth and Harris is the second.

RB...sure...But TE? Especially with Gesickie's emergence? Seems awefully high for that position
This is where i'm looking at a top notch safety and get McCain out of that spot.

RB...sure...But TE? Especially with Gesickie's emergence? Seems awefully high for that position
This is where i'm looking at a top notch safety and get McCain out of that spot.
I can understand trepidation about TE. Especially with Sicki emerging. But it's just my vision for team. I would not hesitate at all if I'm able to pair a Pitts or Freiermuth with him. I want tua to be overloaded with weapons.

I can understand trepidation about TE. Especially with Sicki emerging. But it's just my vision for team. I would not hesitate at all if I'm able to pair a Pitts or Freiermuth with him. I want tua to be overloaded with weapons.

If he's the BPA then sure..why not? But if he's not the BPA then it's over kill at that position where a better player can help strenghten a weaker position. A balance team still goes a long way towards championships.

If he's the BPA then sure..why not? But if he's not the BPA then it's over kill at that position where a better player can help strenghten a weaker position. A balance team still goes a long way towards championships.
DVP, Williams, waddle, Sicki, Pitts. With Tua leading. That's a dream for me, nothing over board at all.

First order of business is to determine which players are 1st round worthy, especially top 10-15. With all the opt outs there is speculation that some of these kids will drop? Potentially setting up a bonanza of decisions for the latter part of round one and round two.

There could be really good players on the board in the 1st half of round two? Potentially giving Miami a shot a player of enormous talents. We shall see.

First order of business is to determine which players are 1st round worthy, especially top 10-15. With all the opt outs there is speculation that some of these kids will drop? Potentially setting up a bonanza of decisions for the latter part of round one and round two.

There could be really good players on the board in the 1st half of round two? Potentially giving Miami a shot a player of enormous talents. We shall see.
It is going to be very interesting to see how teams rank opt out players compared to those that didn't.
I had Freiermuth as a 1st rounder but now I'm thinking he can slip to the second.

Back
Top Bottom