As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

He's top 10 all time in receiving yards; everyone else eligible on that list is in the HOF. Dude's absolutely gonna get a gold jacket.
Chill ppl. I didn't say no way. I said IDK.

There are several players, who with stats alone, could be in, but aren't.

I already said he was a good player, for a number of years. I don't see him as an all time great.

Stats aren't everything in HOF voting.

See Zach Thomas, for example.

you’re right. It’s really a shame old white guys seem to think it’s their right to cast judgment on anyone when voting for an arbitrary statistics based level of achievement.

if it were donation based, like college football, then it wouldn’t be an issue!

For my money the best example is TO. Insane stats and they kept him out to prove a point

you’re right. It’s really a shame old white guys seem to think it’s their right to cast judgment on anyone when voting for an arbitrary statistics based level of achievement.

if it were donation based, like college football, then it wouldn’t be an issue!

For my money the best example is TO. Insane stats and they kept him out to prove a point
I don't know that it's an old white guy thing (i guess it's possible), so much as if the player was "media friendly", or had an abraisive personality, etc.

It definitely isn't solely stat driven.

I already said he was a good player, for a number of years. I don't see him as an all time great.

Stats aren't everything in HOF voting.

See Zach Thomas, for example.
We disagree on the player but it’s all good I respect your opinion.

Farkin Jets will get TL, Cam and Beli have found love, and of course the Bill have their guy. We blew it when we had the chance to do something...i hope Tua is our savior

I live in western PA and almost always root against the Steelers (exceptions are when it affects the Dolphins in some way). Yesterday was an exception.
Same ! I Always root against them too. Yesterday I felt like I win either way.

Is there a HOF for running ones mouth, spouting moronic statements?

Very good player, for a few years. IDK about HOF.

I loved Smith. The most physical WR I’ve ever witnessed. Ran and hit people who got in his way like Csonka. Always showed up to play. But just not a hall of famer.

Adam Gase the man hasn't met a team he can't quit on. The biggest fraud in the NFL. I'm curious as to how many teams will line up to sign this guy, to be OC or some sort of offensive assistant, once he's fired from the Jets?

Back
Top Bottom