As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

I think the giants are definitely in the conversation for worst team this year.

As of right now, we have the #4 pick (Houstons) and # 12 pick ours.
Houstons pick is based on strength of schedule over Jets, Giants, etc

As of right now, we have the #4 pick (Houstons) and # 12 pick ours.
Houstons pick is based on strength of schedule over Jets, Giants, etc
Actually, it is the #6 pick, but the SoS is something that changes/can change weekly.

Houston has gone to more implementation of Randall Cobb and it’s helped. Like I called for. They getting off the Mendoza line soon

Houston has gone to more implementation of Randall Cobb and it’s helped. Like I called for. They getting off the Mendoza line soon

Houston has played a gauntlet of a schedule so far with KC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. that's a combined 8-1 record. they'll be right back in it for the division as the season goes on.

Houston has played a gauntlet of a schedule so far with KC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. that's a combined 8-1 record. they'll be right back in it for the division as the season goes on.

They better hurry up they a full 3 games behind Tennessee right now only 3 games in

Last edited:
Plus now they get a Vikings team who isn’t practicing due to COVID

Lawrence would not have a good career under Gase.

There's a big difference between standing back there with no pass rush to deal with while you launch it downfield to 6'4" receivers running wide open every week against The Citadel and Wake Forest - and having to try to win in the NFL with Adam Gase as your head coach and 5'9" Braxton Berrios your only receiver.

Fabio would have to re-live that LSU game every week in the NFL with the Jets and Gase. He'll be the first one to confirm that those things Darnold is seeing aren't ghosts. They're real.

They better hurry up they a full 3 games behind Tennessee right now

sure, but Tennessee has looked vulnerable in all three of their wins. and they still have to play Pittsburhg and Baltimore. lets see how they look. of course in a hole like that, Houston would have to sweep the Titans to win the division IMO.

right now we'd be drafting 6(Houston's pick) and 15. I expect that to change. I can see it be the other way around by the end of the year with our pick being top 10 while Houston's pick being late teens.

I don’t think Houston’s a lock to sweep anybody in that division this year

Back
Top Bottom