As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

Farkin Jets will get TL, Cam and Beli have found love, and of course the Bill have their guy. We blew it when we had the chance to do something...i hope Tua is our savior

I think you need some chocolate pudding!

I see the path that leads to a top 10 pick but I agree I don’t think Watson let’s it happen. I thought the Steelers were a lock for top 10 last year but talent over came. I think Texas will too

Thing is they ain’t that talented but Watson’s a potential game changer so I get it. I was thinking top 12 was in play

Thing is they ain’t that talented but Watson’s a potential game changer so I get it. I was thinking top 12 was in play
They have an up hill battle. I hope it’s no lower than that.

I see the path that leads to a top 10 pick but I agree I don’t think Watson let’s it happen. I thought the Steelers were a lock for top 10 last year but talent over came. I think Texas will too
There have been some rumblings Houston may sign Antonio Brown.

I’ve seen that North Dakota state kid mocked in round 1 of late

Everything I see this draft looks real top heavy and falls off real quick
Fortunately we'll have 4 picks in the top 40 (or so)!

This reminds me of last year when everyone assumed Steelers would have a top 10 pick after Big Ben went down and I was laughed at when I told everyone on here not to hold their breath on that one. Texans have not looked great but they are still a playoff caliber team with the talent there. I still see Texans winnings at least 8 or 9 games with Watson. I will get more excited if Watson goes down for the year or misses significant time.

How about in free agency? Some great pass rusher has to be disgruntled, or on a cheap team, somewhere.
Then we are right back to the ways of past regimes.

Pay big dollars for guys that usually don't live up to their contracts, and put us in a cap quagmire, with limited flexibility.

Then we are right back to the ways of past regimes.

Pay big dollars for guys that usually don't live up to their contracts, and put us in a cap quagmire, with limited flexibility.
Think positive!

Back
Top Bottom