As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

There’s gonna be some QBs going down for the count with all the contact they are taking this year. And their ocs are letting them take.

If Miami goes RT in late 1st early 2nd Alex Leatherwood and Jackson Carmen are two names to watch.

Curious about the North Dakota State kid, Dillon Radunz. He seems to be in the mix for an early second round selection.

I’m not going to pretend like I’ve watched a NDSU since Wentz left.

This kid looks lean and athletic. Wouldn’t be shocked if he played a different position in HS.

What exactly did we blow?
poo choice of words what i tried to convey is we blew our chance to take the division title a time or two when teams were down. Our div has become stronger now so we have to as well.

Curious about the North Dakota State kid, Dillon Radunz. He seems to be in the mix for an early second round selection.

This kid looks lean and athletic. Wouldn’t be shocked if he played a different position in HS.

I’ve seen that North Dakota state kid mocked in round 1 of late

Everything I see this draft looks real top heavy and falls off real quick

I just looked at the Houston schedule. They should win at home against Minn and Jags. Then maybe at Tenn as well. Hopefully lose to GB next then a bye week. That is 3-4.
Perfect would be to lose one of those home games and at Tenn and be 1-6 at the bye

If the Jets are in position to pick Lawrence, I don't see any chance that Gase will be the one coaching him...
If Jets lose Thursday, Gase is gone Friday. Just my guess, no inside info

I just looked at the Houston schedule. They should win at home against Minn and Jags. Then maybe at Tenn as well. Hopefully lose to GB next then a bye week. That is 3-4.
Perfect would be to lose one of those home games and at Tenn and be 1-6 at the bye

1-6, 2-5 at the bye for them, imo, means no better than 8-8 at the end of the season. If they do go 1-6,2-5 at the bye then a realistic win total for them is right around 5-7 games. That can be anywhere from top 10 to top 14 pick.

It's not as good as top 5. But hey you take what you can get

Last edited:

I've seen the same mock drafts as well. Next time I speak to my nephew, who covers college football, I'll ask him about what he's hearing. I mostly have seen 2nd day mocks on Radunz, until recently.

Texans are easy to pick on but I’d be shocked if they deliver a top 10 pick. That would be hitting the lottery for us

I wouldn’t be shocked if they are the back end of the top 10 but realistically I think we’re hoping for like 15 or so with them. Watson is too good not to win 7 games I think.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they are the back end of the top 10 but realistically I think we’re hoping for like 15 or so with them. Watson is too good not to win 7 games I think.

I see the path that leads to a top 10 pick but I agree I don’t think Watson let’s it happen. I thought the Steelers were a lock for top 10 last year but talent over came. I think Texas will too

Back
Top Bottom